|5|

| Jahseh Onfroy |

"You sure your friends cool with me coming to watch movies with you guys?"

I look over at Jarad and nod my head. Stokeley didn't complain at all when I texted him about it. I'm anxious to get home anyway, stoke was acting so weird on the phone before.

The date didn't start off too well. Jarads idea of a good date is vip section at this big club. I wasn't having fun at all considering I can't drink or anything. It's kind of my fault for not mentioning that we should stay away from places with alcohol.

We had plans to go to dinner but I wasn't interested anymore. I was gonna have him drop me off at home so I can spend the night with stokeley but he begged me to let him make it up to me.

I agreed as long as we get in-n-out instead of some fancy place. Nobody wants to sit in uncomfortable chairs and eat rabbit food for a date.

When I suggested in-n-out I didn't think he'd go crazy and get almost the whole menu. I can tell he did it to impress stoke. Most of the night he just asked how to get on his good side.

I feel bad because I know I'm not gonna give him a chance so there's no reason for him to try and get along with him. Jarad is a nice guy, we're just too different.

And he reminds me of stokeley

It wouldn't be smart to date him. My problem is the fact that I have a crush on stoke. I can't date someone who not only acts like him but looks exactly like him to.

I flinch a little when I feel Jarad tap my leg "we're here"

I give him a small smile before unbuckling my seatbelt and exiting the car. Looking at my apartment makes me extremely happy. I literally hate leaving the house unless I have to.

A big warm hand latches on to my own and tugs me back. An annoyed sigh leaves my lips and I feel my face heat up. I don't mean to be rude but I just wanna get in the house and eat.

Jarad gives me a sheepish smile "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the club. I didn't know or even think about it being a possibility and that's my fault"

I wasn't mad about the club thing. We're young and sometimes dinner and a movie can get boring. It's nice that he wanted to do something fun. It was just hard to stand around a bunch of alcohol and I've only been sober for a few months.

"It's fine, Jarad. I told you before that I wasn't mad about it" I tilt my head back slightly so I can look in his eyes.

He nods his head and looks around before I feel his arm hook around my waist and bring me closer "I gotta do this before we go in there with your brother"

My nose scrunches up "stokeley isn't my brother"

"Might as well be"

Before I can say anything back I feel Jarads lips press against mine. My hands drop to my sides and I stand still for a few seconds. When I feel his arm tighten around my waist I finally respond to the kiss.

I slowly start to move my lips against his. There's a slight taste of bourbon on his lips from the few sips he took at the club. My hands starts to slide up his chest when I feel his tongue rub against my bottom lip.

I part my lips and let his smooth tongue slip its  way in. My arms wind tightly around his neck, pushing us even closer.

The hands that held a tight on my waist slip their way down, cupping my ass. A soft and muffled moan escapes my lips.