|18|

| Stokeley Goulbourne |

Diego falls to the side of me breathing heavy. A breathless chuckle leaves my lips as I reach over and grab his T-shirt to wipe my chest down. I roll back over to my side and look at a flustered Diego.

"You did good" he pats my stomach before dodging the slap I aim towards his thigh. Small giggles leave his lips as he reaches over and grabs a blunt.

I nervously chew my lip wanting to reach and take the baggie out the pocket of my jeans. Diego won't say anything about it but it's still weird to just pull that shit out.

"Why do you look constipated?" Diego blows the smoke between my parted lips before connecting them.

The kiss isn't like the ones from Jahseh, though they do bring me some sort of comfort. I'm pretty sure that's all we're using each other for, comfort. Diego hums into kiss while climbing into my lap. My hands immediately latching on to his hips while his keep a safe distance since the blunt is still tucked protectively between his fingers.

With one last muffled moan he pulls back while sucking on my bottom lip and letting it go with a wet pop "what's wrong?"

"Nothing" I gently move his hips so he's slowly rocking against me, watching as his flat torso stretches as he reaches back

"Have you talked to Jahseh?" He mumbles before turning back and rubbing my chest as he rocks.

I groan before taking my hands off his hips and nudging him. Diego just laughs while staying on my lap "you're suppose to talk to him, stokeley"

"Have you talked to Landon and Metri?" I sit up with him still in my lap.

I didn't think this shit would become a regular thing but I'm slowly realizing it is. We've spent the last week just fucking and talking about Jahseh, metri and Landon. I've figured out that for some reason Diego wants both Landon and metri but doesn't want kimetrius fucking with anybody else. I though originally that he just wanted to threesome for a few nights and then wanted metri to himself but I was wrong.

Landon is probably the only one who's actually trying to keep it together. I've been with Diego when he'll call asking him to just come over and they all talk it out. Of course Diego and metri are both being stubborn, Diego understandably so.

"Actually yes" he moves closer and wraps his arms around my neck "metri still wants to do him and Landon is still letting him rest his dick between his cheeks at night so he can just rest up and go fuck some other hoe during the day"

I don't really know what to say so I just sit quietly. Diego looks at me before shaking his head and reaching over to the nightstand. My eyebrows furrow when he comes back with my phone in his hand.

"Call him"

I rolls my eyes and grips his ass "lemme hit again"

He shakes his head before forcefully pulling my hands away "after you call him"

"Why would you want me to? Yo ass finna be lonely when I do" I flick his forehead, successfully avoiding looking at the phone in his hands.

The last thing I need to do is call Jahseh right now. I just got done fucking Diego and I'm gonna go home just to fuck niyah. Adding Jahseh into that list will fuck up our whole friendship.

"We're not doing this anymore" he chuckles in disbelief "you have good dick stoke but there's nothing else there"

I fake a hurt expression and hold my hand over my chest "that's all I am to you, good dick?"

He mushes the side of my face with a giggle "you're not slick, call him" I stubbornly shake my head and cross my arms over my chest.

I still haven't apologized to Jahseh for being an asshole days ago. If I call him now I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't answer. We've sent maybe one or two texts each in the last week and half.

"Fine" he quickly types in my password and goes to my call, before I can get the phone out of his hand he's clicking Jahs contact and gripping my dick.

I suck in a deep breath and wince when his grip tightens "you should've call- Hey Jah, it's Diego.... I'm fine.. yeah stokeley's okay, he's just been at my house complaining about you guys not talking... please... no problem"

He happily tosses the phone to the side "see how easy that was?"

He goes to hop off my lap but I keep a tight grip "ride me"

Diego pinches my stomach before laying a sloppy kiss on my lips "don't have time, jahseh's on his way here"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::