|2|

| Jahseh Onfroy |

I finally decided to get out the house and hangout with someone other than stokeley. Of course he wasn't happy about it. He bitched the whole time on FaceTime while I got ready about not being invited. I didn't realize that these last three months I completely ignored Kimetrius and he wasn't happy about it.

I wait patiently on the couch for him to get here. This nigga told me twenty minutes ago that he was five minutes away. There's a loud ding from my phone and I look down hoping it's him saying he's finally here.

Instead of it being Kimetrius it's stokeley telling me that he's gonna go find a new best friend since his won't invite him to places. I swear he's so damn petty sometimes. We spend almost everyday together.

There's three loud beeps and I let out a relieved sigh. Grabbing my charger and my drink before walking to the door and peeking out to make sure it's really him.

I don't even have to look, as soon as I get close enough to the door I hear skies music blasting in the apartment complex.

Metri puts music out on SoundCloud too. The only difference between me and him is, his music is all that he'll listen to. He swears people are always asking who it is he's listening to and that gives him a chance to promote his music.

I guess that's smart.

I jog out the car and hop into the passenger seat. When I reach to turn the song down metri slaps my hand.

I huff and roll my eyes before sitting back and waiting for the song to be over with. Most people wouldn't even be going with him. Metri isn't the most trustworthy person alive. Usually when we're together it's nothing but trouble.

All he told me was that we're going to chill with one of his friends.

The song finally finishes and he turns the volume down before the next song can play and he gets into it.

"Wassuh" he nods before putting the car in drive and taking off towards the main road.

"Where are we going?"

Kimetrius looks back before quickly swerving into the other lane "I told you. I got a friend I want you to meet"

All these new friends

Instead of questioning him anymore I just sit back and listen to faint sound of metris music. Neither one of us bothers to turn it up a little more. Everything is so peaceful so there's no point in turning it up.

My mind drifts to stokeley, like it usually does when we're not together. When we first met I thought he was really cute, bold but cute. And then we talked over the phone a lot and I guess it started as like a schoolboy crush.

Now we've been best friends for three months and I can honestly say I caught feelings and wish we were more. I know he's not gay so I dont hold my breath for it.

I want to try and start dating so I can maybe get over it but stokeley gets annoyed when I mention it. It's not too bad, he just talks a lot of shit about the guys I pick.

About 15 minutes later I'm snapped out of my thoughts by metri tapping my arm. When I look around I notice we've stopped driving and now we're in someone's driveway.

The house looks to be about three stories high. I look towards metri with a questioning look. This house is way too nice, there's no way whoever lives here is friends with Kimetrius. I wouldn't let him near a trailer.

"My nigga juice lives here" he answers my questioning gaze before getting out the car.

Juice