|9|

| Stokeley Goulbourne |

All I can do was sit there and watch, a nigga is really stuck. Jahseh isn't really paying attention to the bar so he doesn't see me.

He's facing towards me with his chest firmly planted against the neon stage, a deep arch in his back with his bare ass in the air. My mouth drops when I notice he's wearing the weird backless underwear that I found in the box.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Diego move around in his seat. I turn towards him and see his eyes trained on Jahseh. The cup in his hand tilted almost spilling on to the floor.

He shifts in his seat and gives me a sheepish smile "my shits on brick right now"

The music starts to change and I turn back towards the stage to see Jahseh walking towards the back. I curse softly, it's drowned out by the loud music and people cheering for the new guy on stage.

My eyes travel around the room to see if I can find him. I almost hit the bar out of frustration after a few minutes of looking.

Diego lays a hand on my shoulder "just ask the him where Jahseh is"

I nod my head and turn before calling over to the guy. He smiles my way before holding a finger up and finish the drinks for the guys in front of him. Once he's done he makes his way to me with a wide smile.

"What can I do for you baby?" He all but purrs

I keep myself from cringing violently. I need his help, the last thing I should do is offend him in any way.

"Do you know where he went?" I semi yell when the music starts to build up

He chuckles before leaning farther over the bar "there's a lot of hes in here, babe. You're gonna have to be more specific"

I ball my hands up before taking a deep breath and replying "Jahseh. The guy that was just up on the pole"

I want to throw up when the words leave my lips. I can see Diego trying to hold back his laughter. I don't know what's so amusing about this whole situation.

The man gets serious "do you know him?"

My face scrunches up and I nod my head "that's my best friend. I wanted to surprise him but I can't find him"

He looks around while biting his lip "I'm suppose to call security when people ask for the dancers by name"

After staring at me for a minute he sighs "he does private dances. I can call in to the dressing room and set you up for one"

Before I can tell him no Diego pipes up "how much is it?"

"$200 to reserve a room" he speaks immediately

Diego digs in his pocket and pulls out two hundred dollar bills. He hands them over and pats my back "set him up for a room. Make sure Jahseh doesn't know, it's a surprise"

He looks back and forth between us before nodding and walking over to the little area with the phone.

"What was that?" I nudge his shoulder

He shrugs "you want to talk to him, right?"

I pause before slowly nodding me head and propping my elbows on the bar. I look around at all the men and a few women scattered.

Why would Jahseh want to work here?

I honestly can't believe I just saw him like that. My Jahseh was just up on stage stripping. There's was no hesitation in his movements. He looked completely comfortable being up there half naked for men and women to stare at.