Six

[Continue.... Later that day]

Dinah opens up her contact list and immediately clicks her best friends name.  Well is it her best friend? She'll have to ask Camila later about that.

She puts the phone up to her hear and waits for the ringing to be replaced by a voice.

"Hello? "

"Hey Mila! "

"Oh hey D,  what's up"

"Nothing uh I have to talk to you about well.. You know but wait are you busy and most importantly alone? "

"You sound like a teenage fuck boy wanting to sext already *giggle*  but yes Dinah the coast is clear so what about the jingle ball you have a plan? "

"Shut up Walz *chuckle* and yes I do"

"Well tell me loser! "

"Alright, alright someone is eager *giggle*"

"Well yeah I. . I really wanna see you"

"Aww me too so anyway do you just want me to say it all at once or..? "

"Yeah go for it I'll tell you what I think after"

Dinah explains the plan and Camila thinks its amazing.

"Sounds perfect DJ just isn't lau-uhm you know who gonna be suspicious? "

"I don't know but ill try to be as secretive as possible"

"Okay, so are we doing that then? "

"Yup.. I'll see you tomorrow chanch"

------------------------

[December 13,jingle ball 2017 Monday]

"Thanks for coming with me Dinah... Even though management doesn't want you to be seen next to me I still appreciate it like a lot beca-"

Dinah cuts Lauren off "like I said it's no problem id do anything for you lo"

Lauren smiles "I love you DJ"

"I love you too"

They embrace each other in their arms before the driver clears his throat.  "We're here"

"Ok.. " Lauren sighs "so I'll get off  here so the paps think I'm alone and you'll get off in the back then meet me inside right? " Dinah nods.

"Ok see you right now d" Lauren take a a deep breath, places her hat on and walks out.

The driver takes off but right when he's about to hit back stage Dinah stops him. Step 1.meet near the back

She thinks to herself. "Thanks" The driver nods. Dinah pulls on a hat similar to Laurens and a black hoodie,  so she wouldn't be noticed. She steps out of the car and waits for Camila.

She almost yells out of fear when a pair of arms hug her from behind. She let's out a breath and large grin.

"I missed you" She says and turns around. "H-hey d" Camila cries a little.  They hug for a good thirty minutes. "I got to meet Lauren" Dinah sniffs and pulls away.  Camila nods and walks inside with Dinah.

Step 2.meet up with lauren and come up with an excuse on why I'm late.

"See you right now" Dinah waves to Camila, she waves back. The blond searches for a certain Latina.  She spots her taking a picture with Ed Sheeran.

"Bye Ed! " Lauren says and rushes to Dinah. "Where the fuck were you d! " Dinah sighs.  "Sorry I went to the restroom I uh started and I forgot it was the time if the month tha-"

Lauren let's out a giggle. "Sorry d I just got scared but anyway where to?"

Step 3. Ask when she performs.  "I don't know when do you perform? " Lauren thinks for a minute.

"I think in half an hour" Dinah nods.  Step 4. Get her occupied with something entertaining

"Let's go to the mini bar they have, I'm sure you thirsty lo" Lauren laughs and nods.

They head to the bar they have and order drinks, even though Dinah is underage nobody knows hehehe.

After about fifteen minutes Halsey comes over running to Lauren. "Hey Lauren glad you could come we have to go get ready we're on in fifteen".

Lauren takes one last sip of her drink. " Ok,  you'll be alright Dinah? " Dinah nods.

Step 5 (final):  meet up and chat until Lauren is done with her performance

As soon as Lauren and Ashley are gone Dinah rushes to wherever and Camila are supposed to meet.

Dinah spots Camila in a corner drinking. "Walz! " Camila turns around,  a smile plaster in her face.

"She's getting ready so we have a lot of time" Dinah takes a big gulp of her drink.

"Great! God we have so much time talk about... I miss you so fucking much DJ" Camila hugs the younger girl.

"Me too Mila"

------------------

"You were great Lauren! " Ashley tells her. "Thanks ash but it was all you,  did you hear the crowd?! " Ashley giggles.

"Thanks boo " They give each other a short hug. "I gotta go find someone I'll see you later! " Lauren waves and goes to find her friend.

Lauren spots the blond she has her back turned.  "Dinah you ready to go?" Dinah tenses.  Adding more to laurens confusion Dinah turns around slowly trying to cover up something behind her.

"Dinah?  What's behind you? " Laurens eyes narrow. "Nothing Laur let's go" Before Dinah could do anything else Lauren pushes the taller girl out of the way.

Laurens eyes come in contact with a familiar set of Brown ones. "Ca-cami-la? " Lauren feels tears building up.

"La-" Camila runs off sobbing dropping her coat in the process. Dinah picks it up. Lauren turns to Dinah "w-wh-how? " She feels a tear run down her cheek.

"I'm sorry i-"

"Save it! Get your fucking hat and let's get out of here!" Lauren wipes her eyes and takes the coat from the Polynesians hands, thinking it was hers and places it around her shoulders.

"Just.. Let's go" Lauren turns around for the exit.

"I gave my hat to her,wheres your oh no Lauren thats Camila coa-"

"Shut up D"

Dinah wipes the tear that left her eye.

She's got a lot if explaining to do.

A/n:  I'm feeling better so I'm back in schedule thanks for cope-ing with me I appreciate the love and all the votes here is an early update to make up for last time💖

Vote,, 🚨