Three

...Continue

"D-dinah?"

"Camila?" Dinah hears Camila take a deep shaky breath.

"It's s-so good t-to hear your voice again y-you d-dinah i-"

Dinah cringes at camilas crying, hating the sound ever since her first time hearing it.

--------------------------------

"She u-used me I t-told you she could never l-like me b-back d-dinah" Dinah sighs at camilas words. "Maybe we just need to make her jealous so that way she can get off Mani too cuz she's mine and Lauren's yours" Dinah suggests.

"Ha, yeah maybe.. B-but how would we d-do that?" Camila asks. Dinah shrugs then spots Lauren and Normani hand in hand coming to the back of the bus where both she and a crying Camila sit.

Dinah thinks quickly as they turn their head towards them. Dinah wipes camilas tears with the pads of her thumbs. "Like this" Dinah whispers picking Camila's chin up with her hand and leans in.

Camila spots Lauren and Normani out of the corner of her eye and understands what Dinah's motive is so she leans in as well, but also because she has kinda developed a small crush on Dinah due to whatever her and Lauren have being confusing but shes also curious.

When Dinah's big plump lips touch camilas full ones Camila decides she likes it, it's not super amazing because it's not Lauren but, it'll do.

As Dinah moves their lips, Camila follows and keeps a steady pace.

Once they pull away Camila, still in shock keeps her eyes shut. Dinah moves a strand of hair from camilas face and smiles as the Latina opens her eyes.

Camila smiles back then turns to see if Lauren and Normani saw their little moment.

"Oh uh I didn't know you guys we're here erm.... " Camila trails off.

Lauren stands there mouth wide open staring in shock.  "I.. Uh i-i s-sorry we erm.... " Lauren studders,  Dinah swears she can see tears forming.

"S-sorry guys i- uh" Normani says gulping starting between the two girls in front of her.

"Dinah i-" Normani doesn't get to finish her statement when Lauren just let's out a little sob that sounds like a cough to an oblivious Camila then the green-eyed girl runs out of the tour bus.

Normani sniffs and wipes her eyes,  Camila being the only one who notices that. "I'm gonna go i-" The chocolate colored girl looks to Dinah again.

"I-im happy for you" With that normani runs after Lauren.

"Do you think that worked? " Camila asks turning back to Dinah.

Dinah looks at her and shrugs. "Well erm that was better then the one that we had in stage earlier huh? " The Polynesian chuckles nervously.

"Oh.. Yeah ha, i....erm i kinda uh liked it" Camila squeezes her eyes shut when those words come out of her mouth.

Dinah smiles and puts her hand on the Latinas chin.  "I... I kinda did too Walz"  Camila slowly opens her eyes.

"You did? " The blond nods. "Well erm you need a distraction, I need a distraction we kinda like each other uh and we can make the other girls jealous so..? " Dinah rubs the back if her neck nervously.