💚60~ Fan club💚

Börja om från början

Jimin quickly bites his lips and rolls his hips again. "What baby?" Jimin imitates Yoongi. "I'm just returning the favour."

Yoongi gulps, Jimin's hands are already wrapped around his member. But Jimin doesn't get to business like he usually does, Jimin grazes the tip with his finger, slowly. "Jimin," Yoongi warns.

Jimin giggles and gets up off Yoongi and picks up his jacket that was by the chair, "I'm going now baby, see you later."

Yoongi scrambles for his towel to hide his hard member. "Jimin where do you think you're going?" He demands "We aren't done yet, so be a good boy and sit back on my lap."

Jimin shakes his head, with a sly smile. "Today is my day off so I can't assist you today." He gives Yoongi a playful wink and walks out the door.

"Jimin the concert is literally in two hours where do you think you're going?" Yoongi shouts as he fumbles for clothes to wear but Jimin is already out the door.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Why are you late?" Hoseok asks, everyone was already getting their makeup done for the concert.

Yoongi sighs "I had to take care of a problem." Yoongi mumbles.

Hoseok scoffs he points down to Yoongi's bulge "Looks like it didn't go away, where is Jimin?"

Yoongi slumps down on an empty chair and immediately the makeup artist began to apply a cream on his face. "I don't know he won't pick up my calls, but he seems to be replying to my messages. He's out, and he's teasing me on purpose."

Jiminie: If you rap with no mistakes I'll finish off what we started tonight

Jiminie: Maybe I'll use more than my hands.

Jiminie: Maybe lips too.

Jiminie: Would oppa like that?

Yoongi closes his eyes. "If he dares show up in front of me, I'm going to put him in his place."

"Joonie." Jin chimes. "What do you think of this heart I prepared for Army."