Chapter 1: His Mission

Começar do início

Jimin nodded. "Right..." He went back to staring at the girl who's now taking down notes. Her silky hair hanging low beautifully. Jimin dreams of touching and smelling it because it looks so beautiful and he assumes that she takes care of it so much. And her little nose, her fair skin and beautiful eyes. Behind her nerdy image, Jimin sees her beauty that shines within. Unlike the girls Jimin sleeps with who are hot and flirty and despite of sleeping with girls, Jimin only adores one girl and her name is Lee Jiwon.

Jiwon. For Jimin, Jiwon is the most beautiful girl he has ever laid his eyes on. Her features are so innocent and so pure, she looks so fragile and Jimin has this strong feeling of keeping her in his arms, protecting her from everything and just making an angel like her smile.

Jiwon tucked her hair on the back of her ear and glances up. She meets Jimin's gaze, causing the boy's cheeks to start heating up. He smiles at her, somehow hoping to receive one back but Jiwon immediately diverted her gaze back to her notebook, leaving Jimin now with a frown on his face.

Taehyung chuckled with his bestfriend's reaction. "Just stop fucking around and you're good."

Jimin sighed. Three years. He has been crushing on her for three years but since then, he still haven't tried talking to her, ever, and Taehyung laughs at him for that because it's Jimin and just one smile from the said boy already makes girls fall for his charms and an intense gaze can make girls let him in their pants.

"You think that will work?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung nodded. "But you're famous as a fuckboy so technically, it might be hard for you to get her attention. Oh and by the way, that also means you gotta stop thinking of laying Iris. You think Iris is also good in bed?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe? We won't know if we won't try." Jimin shrugged and glanced at Jiwon for awhile.

"How 'bout a deal? Who ever gets to lay Iris first is the winner. The loser, of course ㅡ well let's just wait and see who's the winner and think of the punishment later. But the winner would be definitely me," Taehyung flashed his boxy smile to Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Don't be too sure."

"So it's a deal?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded. "Deaㅡ hold up! You just said I should stop screwing around!" Jimin whined.

"Exactly why I told you I will win!" Taehyung laughed and again, Jimin rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you, Tae."

The door opened and comes in their professor in History. He drops down the things on the table, greeted the students back after he was greeted, and made them seat down.

"Class, you're going to have a project by pairsㅡ" the professor halts as soon as he sees his students already talking to their friends, the class turning in chaotic noises. "BUT," he raises his voice for emphasis, "I already have a list of the students that will be pairing up for the project," he added, causing the students to whine in disagreement.

"Don't give me that reaction. It's a simple two choice; do the project with your assigned partner or fail my subject." He raised an eyebrow. The students made a face of disapproval which only mafe the professor laugh at their faces.

He cleared his throat, starting to announce the pairs. "Jeon Jungkook and Kang Hyeeun, Kim Taehyung and Kim Raeun..." The students celebrated or frowned after hearing who their partner is. They celebrate if their pair was responsible and smart but frowns when their pair was (not to be harsh) useless.