Recruiting an Army

Percy POV..

Chaos asked me who, out of the demigods who have died in the past, would I like to have as fellow army members. I chose a few and i knew that they would be good in an army.

Bianca di Angelo = Dead Beauty / precious gems and raise the dead (third in command)

Luke Callestan = Alpha / picklock and theivery (second in command)

Zoe Nightshade = Night Slayer / archery and stars

Ethan Nakamura = Zeeta aka Magic Boy / Magic and Mist

Silena Bureaguard = Delta aka Love Heart / Love, Romance and Charmspeak

Charles Bekendorf = Flame aka Forge / Fire and Forges

That is my army. I am the odd one out apart from my wings, which they dont know i have, they dont even know who I am. They know me as Omega. Well apart from Luke he found out when we were fighting.

I am the odd one out because they are all in couples. Such as;

Luke and Zoe

Ethan and Bianca

Silena and Charles. (Well these two were together before they died)

They all suspect that I am alive still because I havent told - even Luke - that I killed myself or what happened on earth to bring me here. They all think I know them aswell or was alive when they were because otherwise i wouldnt know them.

Anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke bust into my room. "What?" I asked him as i flung my hood over my head. The cool thing about these hoods are that once you have them up the only thing another person can see of your face is your mouth. This is the main reason the other recruits in the army dont know who I am.

"Mission. Throne room. Now!" He was clearly breathless because he could barely get one word out. I ran after him. It has been about five thousand Chaos years. In earth years that would be five. Juring this time I have gotten a sword, made of the same stuff as My dagger with the same engravings on the handle. As i walked i made sure that my wings were in, because that would be quite creepy.

All of my clothes have slits in, just over the shoulder blades. They are hard to see unless you concentrate but otherwise they look like normal clothes.

When we reached the Throne room. Chaos looked nervous. The last time he was like this he had bad news and I destroyed the entire planet. I had to create it again, and all of the people because I was the only one who had lived through the explosion, even Chaos faded a little, I had to restore him.

The entire army were here and looking nervous too. My eyebrow immediaely arched.

"What's wrong?" I said expecting something bad.

"Well..." Chaos started, that never sounds good. "youhavetoreturntoearth"

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"How did you understand that?"

"I can read minds you idiot! And you promised!"I said in my Geordie accent that I had to pick up, for Secret Identity. I really hate this accent but it always throws them off the scent that I may be Percy Jackson.

They were all watching me carefully, especially Chaos. "I'm sorry but Gaia is rising again and bringing the giants with her. You have to go and help"

I nodded and ran out of the room. "you will be leaving in one hour, go pack!" he shouted after me. I ran to my room and punched the wall so hard that you could see through to Luke and Zoe's room. Oops...