Something Smells Beefy

After looking as far as my peripheral vision would allow me, I slowly made my way to the top of the hill. As I came over the top I saw someone, or rather something, I would never have liked to see again in my life. The monster walked up to me and stood an inch away from my nose. His breath stank and I said the only thing I had in my mind.

"I thought something smelled beefy!" I mind-linked Luke and I heard a gasp from behind me. Luke. Well then I'm screwed. He isn't doing anything.

My hand slowly stretched towards my dagger, but the beast caught my action and grabbed me before we disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV (yay!)

I had a mind message from Percy and ran towards Thalia's tree. What I saw there made me gasp. Percy, I don't think realised but he had his own sword through his stomach. The minotaur was stood a few inches in front of him holding the hilt. The next thing I knew the minotaur grabbed him and then they disappeared.

This is just like what happened on planet No.90616. When he got kidnapped, tortured and finally made his way back to planet Chaos with a massive gash down his side. When I cleaned him up - he didn't want anyone to know he was Percy - you could literally see the rib bones and parts of the lungs. He was lucky not to get an infection.

Knowing he will be fine and I will find him later, I mind-linked the others to meet me in the cabin. We needed to talk. The only way to find out where he is, is using the picture field. A device made by Flame/ Charlie that shows you whoever you are looking for without them seeing you.

I entered the cabin to find everyone around the table looking at me expectantly. (they had a taken down their hoods.duh.) I pursed my lips and looked at the floor. Percy would literally rip my head of if he were here to see what I'm about to do. At that a small smile spread onto my face and disappeared again as quickly as it came.

"I'm sure you all know Perseus Jackson." I got a few nods and confused glances. "Well you know he isn't at camp. Well..  He was here." this brought up a lot of questions.

"What do you mean was?" Ethan asked.

"Well he has just been kidnapped." I paused for dramatic effect. "I don't know how to put this, but... Omega is Percy Jackson."

"What the hell?" Zoe and Silena stood up. Commanding to know why I hadn't told them.

"Look, you're all angry at me because I haven't told you, yet Percy has just been stabbed and kidnapped!" Crap. I hadn't told them that part.

"WHAT?!" They screamed in my face.

"Charlie. We need to use the Picture Field." I said as calmly as I could, with two annoying Soldiers trying to get my attention by shouting at me.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go get it." He was trying to keep his cool but i could see in his eyes that he felt betrayed, but also a little upset because Percy had been kidnapped. I turned back to the others.

"Look, there was nothing i could do. He had already been stabbed and then they just disappeared." Oh, great. I am just digging myself a bigger hole. I hadn't said that part either.

"He had already been stabbed!" Silena started

"Urgh! I am going to break your arms!" Zoe then pounced on me. Yeah, My girlfriend Zoe. We have a sort of love/hate relationship going on. I struggled to get out of her grasp, but she is extremely strong. One of the many things i love about her.

Luckily Charlie came back into the room with the Picture Field. "Shall we take this to Chaos?" he asked. Zoe let go of me so that i could answer/breath.

"No, lets take it to Olympus and call Chaos to meet us there." So we left. We flashed onto Olympus whilst there was another argument going on. Seriously? When are they NOT having arguments.

I cleared my throat. Nothing. I called Chaos to meet us here via mind message. There was a big flash and he appeared coughing and spluttering. "Got to get that thing under control!" he said between deep breaths. He tried to get their attention by clearing his throat too, to no success. So instead he clicked his fingers and the whole room burst into flames. Zeus looked beyond angry but when he saw that it was Chaos he calmed down.

"What can we do for you?" The 'almighty' king of the gods asked. Chaos looked at me for an explanation as to why i called him here.

"Omega's been kidnapped" I said the three words the whole army was upset about.

"By who?" Chaos asked calmly. He was always calm. I think that he knew that Percy would be fine in the end so he was alright with it.

"why are you so calm if your 'right hand man' has just been kidnapped?" Hera asked.

"Cause he's fine. Worse has happened before."

"What could be worse than being kidnapped?"

"umm.. being tortured.. being killed.. having to fight an army with two broken arms and a wound up your side that shows your ribs?" Chaos listed on his fingers. "That bad enough for you?" He turned to me. "What happened, Alpha?"

"I'll show you.." Mist came out of my hands and circled the room.

Meanwhile... Percy's POV...

I was thrown into a dark cell. Hey, i'm not complaining. At least i had space to move around in. That was when i noticed my blade sticking out of my stomach. I grimaced as i pulled it from my body. The wound wasn't that bad and it was healing quickly. I heard some voices from the other side of the door.

"We have him."

"Who?"

"Chaos' 'right hand man' sir."

"Omega, huh? He's here?"

"Yes sir"

"Has he said anything yet?"

"No, sir. We were leaving that part to you"

"good"

The door opened and the person i really was hoping i didn't see again was stood there. Yes, I have met Order before. He hated my guts. His two minions - can't remember their names - came and chained me up against the wall. When they took my hood off I kept my head down so that my face was covered by my hair. I knew they would be using the Picture Field to find me and now they took my hood off i knew that they would all find out my identity, if Luke hadn't told them yet.