Welcome Back

⚠️caution there is a lot of swearing in this chapter⚠️

Annabeth POV.

WHAT?! THE?! ACTUAL?! FUCK?!

That boy will be the end of me. I lost him, found him - only for him to kill himself making me loose him again. Then I found him - then he fucking dies by getting his blue heart ripped out of his body. Then he somehow is still alive. Then he disappeared and now he is some sort of angel assassin dude!?!?!

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!" I yelled out loud. Ruining the awkward silence. "I HATE YOU PERCEUS JACKSON! YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT! A SEAWEED BRAIN! DID YOU NOT STOP AND THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU WILLINGLY? HUH? I WAS DRUGGED YOU MORON! YOUR BROTHER IS UGLY COMPARED TO YOU! UGLY! SERIOUSLY HIS HEAD IS WAY TOO FAR UP HIS ASS! YOU BASTARD! YOU LEFT ME FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS! FIVE YEARS AND I HAVE HAD NO CLUE WHERE YOUVE BEEN! I WAS WORRIED SICK! YOU BASTARD!"

I was crying now. With every word I punched him hard in the chest. No one else said anything or held me back. They knew not to mess with me in this mood. The tears fell off my face and hit the floor.

Percy was stunned. He stood there like a rock. Just letting me take out my anger on his chest as he took all of it in.

His arm slowly raised to the back of his neck and rubbed it awkwardly. Damn! How I missed my Seaweed Brain!

Slowly his black wings folded into his back and his figure shimmered as his clothes changed to jeans and a t-shirt. His eyes also flickered back to their original sea-green that I fell in love with.

"Um.." Was all he said. All he said! Seriously?

"Umm? Seriously? That's all you can sa.." I was cut off by a pair of lips that crashed onto my own. Effectively shutting me up. I melted into the kiss and so did he.

When we finally pulled apart I realised that there were other people in the room still. We both turned to them at the same time.

"Wow! Dude! That was some sizzling hot stuff! I can't believe it man! You got ninja moves! TEACH ME, OH GREAT MASTER!" You can tell who that was. Leo was kneeling on the floor in a begging position in front of Percy looking up at him longingly.

"Get up dude!" Jason stepped forward offering a hand to the childish son of Hephaestus. "Man, Perce! You sure got moves!"

Before anyone else could say anything Percy got punched in the jaw, gut and shoulder all at once by three different people. He also got a kick in the kahoonies.

A very annoyed looking Thalia was standing in front of him glaring him down. A pissed of Piper was stood next to her. And two no three of his guard were there also. They seemed to be the three girls in his army.

"Percy Jackson!" The five screamed at him. Then engulfed him with hugs. Huh, that must be like what I do.

The one in Red spoke first. Her voice sounding really familiar but I couldn't place it. "Really? That's how you repay me for saving your life? You are such an asshole Percy!"

Percy POV.

I got my Wise Girl back! I always hoped that I would. But with the curse I knew I could never love again. But my new heart made everything possible. Also the fact that Annabeth told me everything that happened. Even though she did shout it at me and punch me really hard in the chest. I mean that is seriously going to bruise.

Anyway when Red - I mean Bianca spoke to me i knew that in a moment she was going to get so angry that the hood would annoy her and she would flip it off. She did this every time she got in an argument with someone.

Just as I'd expected she threw it off in her tantrum and there were a round of gasps coming from the surrounding people. She was yet to notice as she was still having at me.

When she finally finished she realised what she had done and her eyes widened. "I did it again didn't I?" She whispered at me. I simply nodded. "Damn!"

She turned to the audience and smiled. "Hi, well, long time no see." She was suddenly engulfed in a hug by an excited Nico.

Well while Bianca was having the welcome home ceremony I was being shouted at by four other angry girls. Thalia was my main issue.

"Percy! You little.." I just got pummelled with fists. What is it with people these days. Jeez?

Luke came up to me sheepishly. "Dude, seriously? You're still worried about that?"

"Yeah man! I mean.." I pulled him in for a man hug. When we stepped back he had a smile on his face.

"Go on Luke!" I used telepathy

"But what if they don't accept me like you did?"

"Dude, you practically saved Olympus! What could they not be thankful for?"

"Um.. Maybe the fact that I brought Kronos back from the dead and played host to his soul?"

"Stop being a sarcastic scaredy cat and do it. What's the worst that can happen?"

"I dunno, they kill me?"

I pulled a face at him portraying my state of emotion. "Really?"

"Ugh fine. But you owe me one."

"Hey you're the one who wanted to do it!"

Slowly Luke took down his hood while still looking at me. The next thing I saw was a blonde and black blob launch themselves onto him.

I heard a shouting match going on at him. So I turned to the other direction only to come face to face with an angry trio of women. Two very powerful charm speakers and a pissed off Titan daughter and hunter.

Well.. I'm dead.

The two charm speakers spoke at the same time using the same amount of power in their words. "Why didn't you tell us Percy?"

I was in a state of mind where nothing made sense. Everything was out of my control. It was like I was watching a movie of what I was doing.

In this comatose state everything spilled out of my mouth, from the very beginning to where we are now. Skipping out all of my extra missions of course and assassin side.

The part about me being the fallen angel seemed to be missed out as well. So at least I can still keep that a secret.

After spilling everything the whole room was silent. After they'd heard everything from my side of the story they all seemed either shocked or sympathetic. I hate it when people are sympathetic towards me.

"Well thank you Piper and Love for the opportunity to spill everything about myself even though I was going to tell you all anyway." I looked at them. They both looked sheepishly back. However the one in the middle launched herself at me and hugged me so hard I couldn't breath.

"Hunny, let the poor guy breath." Luke said putting a hand on her shoulder. Slowly Zoe let go of my poor broken body. I swear she broke like every rib bone.

I gasped for breath and slowly regained my blurry vision. Once I could see again I saw Zoe without her hood with tears running down her face. "I'm so sorry Percy" she hugged me again but softer this time. And then dried her tears as she got hugged by Thalia and Artemis.