Chapter 16

3rd POV

Everyone stares at Corbyn, as this is all new information to them. Especially the rest of the boys. Suddenly, Jonah gets up and runs upstairs and shuts the door and locks it.

Corbyns POV

Everyone stares at me and the Jonah runs up the stairs. I try to follow him but he slams the door in my face and locks it. I try to knock on the door. "J-jonah?" I call to him. My voice breaking and sounding hurt. "J-jonah p-please let me I-in... i-I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier I-i was scared a-and this isn't j-just my secret a-and I had to respect that j-just p-please don't hate m-e." I start to sob outside his door. I wait a little but get no response. I can hear his breathing over my sobs so I know he heard, he's just ignoring me. "I am so s-sorry I'm such a f-freak..." I say as I run. I run downstairs as I throw my crystal on the ground in the middle of everyone. I stop for a second and look at everyone to see them staring at me with concern. I turn from everyone and run. I run out the front door, I run across the street, I run into the woods, I run and I run and I run. I run sobbing breaking inside that I hurt him. That I hurt everyone. Everyone was safer without know freaks like me exist. I run to this cave with a waterfall and a big lake. No one knows this exists except me. I dive into the lake and immediately transform. I go into the cave and I cry. I sob and cry until I can't anymore. I soon fall asleep tired and worn from today's events.

Y/Ns POV

Corbyns comes shooting down the stairs and he looks at all of us. His eyes are red and puffy and his lip is quivered out with tear stains covering his red shaded face. His nose the darkest red. He looks at me last as he throws his crystal onto the ground and runs out the front door. I immediately pick up his crystal. And look at everyone. Everyone is shocked and in concern as trying to figure out what happened. Everyone then looks at me. "What just happened?" "Is he going to be okay" "what just actually happened" Everyone starts asking me. " I-I have no clue..." Everyone keeps trying to ask me questions but I tune them out and try to think. I remember all the things Corbyn told me. We have telepathy so we can talk to eachother when underwater. Maybe it works out of water too. I close my eyes and try to focus on Corbyn. Corbyn? Can u hear me? Please talk to me. Or tell me where you are. I won't tell anyone else I just want you to be safe. Corbyn?

No response

I hear crying but no answers. "H-hes not answering m-me I don't know w-where he is" Daniels comes up and hugs me. "He's okay, I promise. He will be okay, just calm down." He tries to calm me down. I just sob into his shoulder. Just then jonah comes down looking as bad as Corbyn. "W-wheres Corbyn?" He asks. Jack and Zach tell him what happened. Jonah runs back upstairs and repeats his past actions of slamming the door and locking it. We all just stay there.

Jonahs POV

Oh no I hurt him so much. He's not safe outside of the house right now. I need to find him but he can't know shit. He can't know.

// WHAT can't Corbyn know? What is jonah hiding? Find out next time on the price is right *snaps and winks at camera*//