Chapter 10

Y/n POV

He was finally about to explain when Daniel started frantically blowing up the groupchat wondering where we were. Corbyn couldn't even get a few words out. We had no way of replying to Daniels so we just decided to go back. We got out and went back on land we started to dry off when Corbyn said something. "I have an idea. Why don't you sleepover, and when everyone falls asleep, we can go back and I could explain." Sounds great, but what will the rest of the boys think about me sleeping over?" I questioned "Well I guess we will have to see."

//Time skip to the house brought to you by Daniels hot ass baby blue ocean eyes//

We walk in and we immediately get ambushed by buckets of water. It was night so our crystals weren't charged. laughter erupts. Me and Corbyn look at each other nervously. We quickly run up the stairs to his bedroom and lock it. Everyone follows us upstairs filled with confusion. " Yo what happened?" "Are u guys good" "You guys okay?" "What's going on?" Are all the murmurs we hear outside the door. Soon enough Me and Corbyn are laying on the floor, fully transformed. "GUYS COME ON COME OUT DONT BE MAD!!!" I hear a Fustrated Daniel. We start to hear the doorknob rattle. "Here I'll pick the lock." Zach states. Corbyn and I are still on the middle of the floor anxiously waiting nervously to see what happens. "Almost thereEeeEEe..." Zach drags out. "quick! cloak!" I whisper to Corbyn. We both cloak as the 4 boys hurriedly enters the room. "Where are they?" Daniel says " Where did they go?" Zach says with confusion " Maybe they didn't come in here. "Jonah says. "But how was it locked then?" Jack questions "I don't know but they are definitly not in here." Jonah says as they all start to leave the room. Zach leaves last and shuts the door behind him. "HUHHHH" Corbyn and I breathe out in relief, as we uncloak and become visible. "That was WAYYYYY too close." He says. I agreed. We start to dry off and soon enough we are human (kinda) again. We both head downstairs to see everyone in the living room.
"wHAT HAPPENED?" Everyone questions. "Uh..um.ah...ummmmm..." is all I stumble out. Corbyn has no idea what to say, and too be honest neither do I. Now no matter what we say they will not believe us and will demand the truth. We are fucked.

//Authors note:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE VOTE AND SUPPORT!!! The littlest comment on my work makes me so happy and I love you all so much💖 On another note THANK YOU GUYS FOR 400 VIEWS!! It means so much to me!\\