Chapter 12

Y/N POV

      I left the house filled with regret. I want to tell them so much but me telling them isn't just my secret, isn't just mine and Corbyns secret, it's everyone who is a mermaid. Telling them means I'm letting humans know the supernatural exists. I start walking down the driveway until I hear fast stomping from behind me. I refuse to turn around until someone grabs my arm. " WHAT happened they told me that you got mad and ran out did you tell them?" Corbyn asked worriedly. "No but they're on our case. They keep asking me why I run away and why you run, and it's so stressful." I told him as I start to mentally start to break down. "I think we should tell them. I trust them and they could keep the secret, and help protect us, and I am stressed too it would make it so much easier." He explained. " I understand that but I hope you realize this isn't just our secret, I bet there is other people out there like us. It's their secret too. But if you can 100% trust ALL OF THEM, then we can tell them. But can you 100% trust all of them? Corbyn can you?".....

"Absolutely." He replied with certainty. "Okay then let's go tell them the biggest secret they will ever have to keep." I say as I grab his arm and bring him back to the house