Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I didn't know what to do. How was I going to swim? I couldn't tell them could I? No I couldn't not yet. I started freaking out. What if I don't swim? They'd probably be suspicious. What if I say I'm allergic? They wouldn't believe me. What if I didn't go over then? That's not fair I can't be scared forever. By now Bri heard me freaking out. "Yo, What's your deal? What are u murmuring about?" She questioned. "BRI I FORGOT TO CHARGE MY CRYSTAL LAST NIGHT!!!" "Uh oh.... this is not good." "What will I do!" I said on the verge of tears. " First, calm yourself this isn't the first time this has happened. Second, just be cautious and don't swim. I'll help u if anything happens trust me." "Okay fine"

//Time skip sponsored by Avery fragrances//

We ubered over and I was a nervous wreck. We stood at the door and Bri knocked aggressively. The door immediately swung open revealing a soaked Jonah in swim trunks. "Come on in the rest are in the back."
We walk in to their massive house and went right to the back yard. The boys were fighting with pool noodles until they saw us and stopped. "HEY GUYS HOP INNNNNN" Corbyn screeched as if he was a high surfer dood. Man the neighbors must hate them.😂😂 "OKAY ME GO CHANGE INTO A BATHING SUIT FIRST!" Bri yelled over the music. Shocker it was their songs. Bri left and I was now all alone. If you couldn't hear my brain screaming for help before, you could definitely hear it now. Just as I was thinking of an excuse to go inside too, Daniel started to get out of the pool. "Hey why aren't you changing?" He asked. "I'm not swimming..." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me. "Why not?" He said. By now I was hoping superhero Bri would come out and help me. But not this time. " I...uhhh...I..Am on my period." I said trying to sound as confident as possible. By now Daniel started to walk closed to me. Let me remind you...HE IS SOAKING WET. He comes too close for my liking so I start to back up. Before I knew it I was trapped between a wall and a wet Giraffe. Daniel looks at me and then looks at my hand he slowly grabs it as if to tug me towards the pool. I start to freak and see Bri in the doorway. She sees and nods. I run inside and quickly get lost. I have only 10 seconds from when I touch water until I transform. I run into the nearest room as I transform. I am now on the floor with my tail for anyone to open the door and see. Suddenly, the worst thing possible happens. I hear the handle to the door open. And quickly get pushed open. It was too fast for me to dry of even cloak to become invisible. Standing there in all is the one and only....

//cliffhanger😂😂//