Dinah (6:44 am)
You know what? Gurlll, I'm Dinah Jane Hansen, that girl you're talking about. And yes, I am the member of Fifth Harmony. 😘

YOU ARE LITERALLY SHOCKED AT THE MOMENT. WELL MAYBE SHE'S JUST KIDDING AGAIN BUT WHAT IF EVERYTHING IS REAL, RIGHT?

Y/N (6:45 am)
You're not. You're lying. Do you have any proof? 😂

It took 3 minutes and you've got no response.

Okay, that's it. She's fake.

You're about to turn off your phone when she called you.

You answered it, still assuming she's just messing around.

Her beautiful fine face popped up on your screen. You can see her brown pretty eyes and her perfect kissable lips. YOU ARE DEFINITELY DROOLING AT THE MOMENT.

"D-Dinah...", you mumbled.

She gave you a shy smile.

"Hi. I'm sorry, I have to do this. I know you're definitely shocked but I have to prove myself.", she said while giving me a big shy smile again.

"D-Dinah...", you mumbled for the second time.

"I know, I know... Uhm you're pretty, really.", she said as she plays with her hair, curling them using her fingers.

Those long fingers of her. Oh my god.

"D-Dinah...", you mumbled for the third time.

She frowned.

"Aren't you gonna say something other than my name? Btw, what's your name pretty?", she asked with a pout on her lips.

Fuck it Dinah.

That's the point when you were snapped back to reality.

"Uh, I'm Y/N.", you shyly said, not looking at her.

"You can look at me. Are you shy?", she asked while looking at me.

You looked at her. You can't help but to just really admire her perfect looks.

"God, Dinah Jane, you're so pretty. I can't believe I am even talking to you right now! Am I this lucky? Dinah, I swear to god, if I'll be seeing you personally, I would definitely shower your face with all the big kisses coming from my own fucking lips!!!", you insanely said.

You never noticed the words that you have said earlier. You're just literally staring at her the whole time, not being shy anymore.

"Damn baby, you're speaking already!", she said while laughing so loud which makes you blush.

You became quite as you glance at her beauty. Her cheeks are seemingly blushing too. She looked down, maybe to stop or hide her red cheeks.

Suddenly, the other girls of the 5H came inside the room where Dinah is staying at the moment.

Dinah hid you from them. Why?

You can hear the girls talking. They're annoying your Dinah Jane.

"Can I see? Are you watching porn?", Camila asked.

"Hey, stop.", Ally said while covering her ears.

Well yeah you can recognize their voices easily, also, you can see a bit of the moments while Dinah's hiding you. There's a little gap.

"Who's that?", Lauren asked as she saw you cuz Dinah uncovered a bit of your face.

"You can show us. Damn it Dinah, we're not other people.", Normani said.

"Fine fine. Just wanna make sure you guys won't speak about this publicly, okay?", the Polynesian explained.

"Fine.", the girls said.

You saw Dinah fixed the camera and she fully showed your face to the girls.

"Awww she's cute!", Camila said.

Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Damn it Camila, she's mine.", Dinah said.

You're definitely shocked again. You'll die in shock if Dinah won't stop. She said you're hers.

"Hey, you guys should stop fighting, for God's sake.", Ally said.

"What's her name?", Normani asked while smiling at you.

"She's Y/N. She's the one that I was kidding last night.", she said while laughing.

"Oh come on.", you said shyly.

But then the girls waved at you while smiling and you waved back.

"Hey we need to do rehearsal at 8:00 am", a voice shouted.

You saw Dinah checked the time.

"Gosh it's already 7:30, we only have thirty minutes to prepare. Hey Y/N, would you mind if I'll be stopping the call by now cuz we have to do what they've said?", Dinah asked to you while having a frustrated reaction.

You nodded.

"Bye, love you.", Dinah said as she ended the call.

But then, after the call really ended, you heard the other girls cheered as they gave you a ship name, "Y/S/N".

She said 'love you'. OMG. But she's definitely just said those words because she says it most of the time and to a lot of people, especially to her fans.

Everything feels so unreal and is happening REALLY FAST.