이십 구🎤: hurt to say goodbye.

How do you think of the new cover?

Taehyung closed the door softly, as he entered the room where jimin and guk was at, he found jimin was just watching jeongguk sleep and taehyung coudlnt help but to admire the view, but suddenly his heart clenches, making the tiny smile he had in his face wore off, as he remembers what the doctor said.

48 hours...
how am i supposed to live that way...?

"Whats wrong, taehyungie? Did something happen..? What did he say?"
Jimin spoke up softly, looking at taehyung conseredly, whos eyes had already gotten red and puffy from crying for hours, taehyung tried not to burst into tears again, just by taking a small view of jeongguks sleeping figure, he felt like his heart was being ripped apart.

Taehyung couldnt take seeing jeongguk so sick, and the worse part is knowing that only 2 days has left.
But Taehyung made a promise to himself that he is surely gonna stay till the last day, and he wouldnt leave the youngers side.

"I-i..i think..i might stay up till he awakes. "
Taehyung remarked as he slowly approaches closer to the two. Sitting down on a chair near the bed.

"What? Whyㅡ"
Jimin started, watching taehyung with furrowed eyebrows. Jimin could see how tried and lose at energy the younger looked. And trying to stay up till jeongguk wake up and that who knows when? Thats crazy.

Taehyung bit his lip and avoided eye contact.

" You-you dont undertand, chim. "

"Huh?"

" He-hes got no time left. "
Taehyung breathed out unsteadily, and jimin eyes widens immediately.

"W-what ? "
The older chokes out, mouth agape and completly speechless.

Taehyung most certainly didnt wanted to go into details, as he wasnt comfortable to talk about this right now, because he knew he could burst into tears in any secomd if theyll talk about it, so he just nods hastily, and jimin was getting more emotional and refused to believe.

" lets just treasure whats left right now, jimin. Im gonna stay awake till he finally gets up from slumber. "

" n-no, tae its midnight andㅡ "

" dont worry...i can go in a day just watching him sleep. "

"No, taehyung. You havent sleep at all, and itsㅡ "
He stops mid track as he glances at his watch on the wrist.
" ㅡalready 4 am ! Ive already slept quite a bit, so ill look out for him,okay?
You need to rest, taehyung...ill wake you up when he is awake. "
Jimin reassured, smiling bitterly as he patted taehyungs shoulder.

Taehyung was about to protest, but they both freezes as they heard a small noise, catching their attention in instant.
Jeongguk snores quietly in his sleeping state as he moved a little bit.

Jimin looks at taehyung and gestured for him to sleep on a bed, with his eyes, with a soft "go on"

Taehyung sighs and complies, he stands up from the chair and walks over to the bed. He takes a look at jeongguk and streches out a genuine sad smile, but it soon fades down after he spots the bruised chest jeongguk has right now.