사🎤 : rain it pours.

Don't turn on the song unless i tell you to

Taehyung ran his hand in his hair like a mad person.
He was absolutely so stressed with everthing that happened.

After that call with his friend gguk, dahyun text up asking him like "r u getting ready for the date?" and he doesnt even know if hes still excited for the date or not.
His whole mood was ruined.

He cant think straight.

Its between two: either he goes to gguk, and hug him and tell him that he chooses him instead of his girlfriend, or either, he goes to dahyun and act like nothing ever happened.

The second choice seemed really odd and cruel.

But what can i do...

"Wait...hes not even that important in my life,right?" taehyung spoke to himself, hoping that talk could reassure him down.

Hes just a friend...nothing all.

And dahyun is his girlfriend..which is more important.

As if...

-------

"Please, make it darker." jeongguk requests or commands to the stylist who was choosing between colors for his eyes.

"Dark? Why?" she asks, just curiously, she will do it.
She must,techanically.

"I just feel like it." he replies, and maybe the stylist noticed the odd reply, his voice sounded angry-like but a mix of sadness as well.

"Okay,sure." she says dipping a mix of blue and brown shadow with her brush.

-----

Now, jeongguk is left alone to prepare his vocals before going on stage.

He decided to not practice, right now he has no mood for that. He just sat on the mirror, eyeing himself trough the reflection.
His makeup sure looked like a vampire,pale skin, red lips and dark eyes. But thats the way he liked.

It represented his dark broken heart.

"Jeongguk, you're on in five minutes." jeongguk gasped in surprise again at the sudden presence and just nodded, smiling.
Already two times a day and same occasion.
"Uh,sure." he simply says back nervously.

The staff guy smiled, while chuckling lightly.
"Good luck." he reassures.

"Thanks!" jeongguk just answers happily, hoping he would go away soon. And he did.

A deep sigh escaped his lips before he goes out of the room, to the backstage then to the stage.

------

The whole time when taehyung entered the amusement park, finding and greeting dahyun, but not in the mood to compliment her for her new dress that she bought for the date.

They choose various types of carnivals, rides but the whole time taehyung wasnt, couldnt feel the fun, his mind was only filled with worry.