이🎤 : childhood friend.

After meeting taehyungs friend, the couple was lazily walking towards their own home. And taehyung was with the girl to just walk her home.

Dahyun was walking with her arms open, she swinged them in boredom. While taehyung was kicking imaginary nothing while walking.

"Hey Tae?" she calls out, stopping on her tracks.

"Hm?" taehyung sheepishly answers taking a glance at her.
She points with her finger to the side where was a small bench placed.
She mentions him to come there and to sit with her before going off there.
Taehyung nodded and followed behind the girl.

"Taehyung, i didnt know you had a friend.." she starts off, watching how taehyung took a seat beside her, a small gap betweeen them.
"A celebrity for a fact.
And the jeon jungkook in a fact. The one who was liked for his breathy voice when he sings.." she trailed off, now watching taehyung giving an apologetic look.
They were already seated on a bench.
"I..guess i wasnt ready to show you and introduce you to him yet.. I mean hes weird.
I was afraid this day would come, but as hes my best friend i should introduce my girlfriend to him. But i knew his reaction was gonna be off anyway." taehyuhg lazily explains, widining his one arm to rest it on her small shoulder.

"What do you mean by that..? He doesnt like me?" dahyun furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

Looking at taehyung who was trying to collect his mind to say something back.

"I guesssss so..?"
" I mean..He've done this before.. Many many times..." taehyung lowly said, remembering all the day he talked about his girlfriends to jeongguk, the younger suddenly would feel sick or somethin, he would just let out a "ouch" whenever he mentions a girl, or his loved ones. And he usually would hold his chest.
And whenever taehyung asks whats the problem he would freakin lie and say hes fine when taehyung clearly can tell hes not.

Even a fool wont get fooled by that lie.

"I dont get it.." dahyun embarrassedly says, scratching her head at the back, making her hair slightly messy.

"Well."
" What im trying to say is..
Whenever i talk about my loved one, such like girlfriends, family, brother etc.
He would react oddly...
and he would constantly hold his chest muttering some hisses. "
"I dont understand him.. I cant believe after all this years he still doesnt trust me for this one..." taehyung sadly says, voice tone is filled with worries and consern.

Dahyun just listened silently, not really having a clue how to answer to that.
He just pats taehyungs chest severeal times, hoping it would reassure him.

"Wait... Jeongguk has debuted a year ago.. Yet he became famous so fast." dahyun confusedly mutters, still having his eyes on taehyung.

Taehyung looks back at her for a sec, before drifting his gaze to the sky.
"Ive met him before his fame." he starts off.
"I dont see him as a celebrity or anything.. It doesnt mean anything to me.
Social network doesnt know him that well.. Ive met his angry, sad and happy sides before.
I like his own self not his fame."he finishes taking a deep breath.

"Oh." she only mumbled, eyes slightly wide.
Something is wrong...
"How did you guys met?"

Taehyung looked up at the clouds thoughtfully and dahyun could tell he was trying to remember something.