십 육🎤 : feel like a princess.

Taehyung let out the deepest sigh he could ever make, as he tugged his keys on his pocket and walks over to jeongguk who refused to get out of the car.

Stop being so fucking bratty
Taehyung thought, but immediately shook his head, scolding his bad thoughts about the younger.
No, he just need to get his lesson right.

"Babe,come on. ,, taehyung muttered annoyingly, reaching out his hand for the younger to take.
Jeongguk eyes widened after hearing such word came out of his friends mouth, and he felt a stinging and bubbly kindish feeling on his stomach after hearing it, and his cheeks were slowly tinting to pink.
His eyes soon sparkled with happiness.

Jeongguk without thinking twice, genty grabs onto taehyungs long fingers, forgetting that he was supposed to hate this gentlemen, and then taehyung guided him to walk home.

Never in jeongguks life,jeongguk ever felt like a princess...

______

"Gukie... Im really sorry, okay? Please take your medicines... ,, taehyung whispered raspily, softly played with jeongguks hair, who only hummed in response.

They both currently were sitting in the livingroom on the sofa.
They just sat there, but taehyung called out for the younger and just so on began mumbling stuffs.

I know i shouldnt forgive him but...

"Okay, tae... ,,
"I hope you mean it. ,, Jeongguk spoke, giving taehyung a serious yet innocent look in a meaning like he really is serious, taehyung soon only gulped and laughed it off.

"Im gonna...goㅡ ,,
" let me prepare your medicine. ,, taehyung quickly says and rushed off from the living room to the kitchen.

Jeongguk carefully watched taehyung walk away to the kitchen, and then looks at his phone,
he let out a sigh, not aware of what to do now.

He'll just take his medicine and then do nothing,really.

As a singer, he used to always wish for freedom at least for a day, but now if he look at it, Its kinda boring.
W

orking seems so much better for him.

"hyung?,, jeongguk calls out and walks towards where taehyung was at.
"Yeah?,, taehyung says, bringing the mug full of water and a pill and then hands it to the younger.

Jeongguk hummed and takes the pill,placing it on his tongue and then drunk the water, gulping down the bitter taste.

"Im still mad you,taehyung. ,, jeongguk says as he was done drinking.

Taehyung who heard that lowers his gaze, feeling too guilty.
"How can i make it up to you..?,, taehyung whispers, but jeongguk hrard it and his eyes lit up.

"Really??,, he asks excitedly.

"Yes. If it means to make you forgive me. ,, taehyung says smiling for the first time, seeing the younger excited already clenched his heart.

"Take me out somewhere, please!,, jeongguk says pleadingly. Not long ago he was only imagining how boring his life has become.
So why not have fun a little bit?