십 육🎤 : fighting for the right thing.

This song really describes how jeongguk feels on the inside

_____

Jeongguk had enough. Enough
of this. Enough of Taehyung, and enough of himself.

You appear in the midnight hour,
Disappear when the sun comes out.

You like keeping me in the dark.
You love playing with my fragile heart.

You use your wicked schemes as a charm.
You cursed me under a spell in your arms.
And...made a mistake to call it done.

He hates himself for being so weak, giving too many chances for taehyung to only fail it, over and over again.

He also hate his gay ass for falling to his one and only best friend, and he cant, couldnt imagine what and how taehyungs reaction would be to ever know this, to ever know about jeongguks true feelings.

He probably would freak out, and more would feel disgusted and maybe leave jeongguk.

Because
What kind of friends fall for each other?

They should only love each other as friends, and that is meant to stay that way.
No romantic affections should be included in any friendship.
Because it is wrong, and friendship is not like that.

Jeongguk wanted to hit taehyung, punch him, kill him, stab him, he wanted to do so much more hurtful things for taehyung, because he deserved it, he hurted jeongguk, mentally and physically.

but at the same time jeongguk wants to be loved by taehyung, be cuddled, be whispering soothing words to his ear, saying i love yous and many more sweet words that lovers say, kiss, hug, sleep together and everything.

Jeongguk wanted all that.

No, he craved all that.

And jeongguk is so much risking his own dear life for someone pathetic and asshole like taehyung.

Did you guys know that taehyung is the cause of jeongguk almost
dying-rate?

Thats right. Jeongguk is risking his own life for someone like taehyung. Taehyung doesnt deserve jeongguk. Jeongguk doesnt deserve taehyung.
They both doenst deserve each other.

But feelings betrays everything.

Jeongguk doesnt understand why is he so in love with this bastard,
whoㅡ who is making him go all sick, making him lose control, making him pass out, making him create this sort of dangerous disease of getting hurt too many times.

And now jeongguk sees is taehyung heading out with seokjin, his staff, the seat organizer guy.

Jeongguk felt so much betrayal inside of him right now, why why how, what are they both, where are they both heading to?

In the morning jeongguk was woken up by hearing a car engine.
He wakes up, and notices that he was in Taehyungs bedroom, he has been in here past many times in high school days so he knows where this is.

He sloppily stands up, and then hears a talking noises outiside the window.
Wondering who it was, or who it might be, the younger hurriedly rushes to the window, to check up on the things. But his heart clenched after recognizing the two people he knows.