Positively Amusing

Start from the beginning

The golden-eyed witch certainly did stand out, the master had never led a 'prisoner' to the centre himself, plus all the rumours that had spread about her withstanding the torture of Corpse and with-holding any information about herself. They only knew her as the witch.

By the time Perci was finally led into the centre -Corpse had made sure she would be the last to enter, silently showing his power, and pointing out that she wasn't a normal servant- there were already over ten others, including Naida. 

It was a large circular arena like area which was all white, and was quite tall, surrounding it nearer to the top were three levels of balconies.

Perci sighed, she really hated arenas. She finally decided to pay attention to the whispers,

"What is she doing here? This competition started weeks ago, we've been trialled for months now, why does she get to start so easily..."

"-led by Corpse."

"Witch."

"Golden eyed cheating bastard."

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. You know, the usual rumours and whispers. Though she did get some interesting information from it. She assumed this was some type of competition for servants, victims, and captives to prove their worth to Corpse and not be killed.

And going back to names, what type of name is Corpse? Is that his actual name or is his name something like Corpse?

A middle age man appeared on the wall, Perci had already felt any handlers leave the room including Corpse, and they had a lot of viewers on the balcony and Perci assumed that more were watching through the cameras all over the arena. She looked up to the broadcasted man, his face was blank, "my name is Arckann Ark. As all but one know the rules we'll go through this quickly. One, stay in the arena. Two, follow my instructions as best as possible, and three, there are no other rules! Cheat, lie, kill. Do whatever you need to do to beat the traps, courses, and tasks we shall be given you! Person to win will have immunity in the next round and a guaranteed trip with Master Corpse! Let the games begin!"

Perci mumbled under breath, "well ain't this gonna be fun."

Suddenly a loud noise was heard as rusty nails, ledges, saws, blades and a weird obstacle course appeared going up the wall, then over to the middle when it reached about halfway up, there was also over 10 weird bracelets attached to chains hanging from the roof in the middle.

Arckann Ark smiled, "attach a bracelet to either hand, the goal is to make it to the centre in the top."

She slowly walked over to one as did all the others and attached the bracelet to her left hand, this was getting weird. She looked up with a raised eyebrow, yet everyone avoided looking her in the eye.

A loud noise like a generator turned on, Perci looked up to see that the chain was taking her closer to the wall. The wall had moving saw on it, "what the hades is going on?"