Chapter 2: "No Escape"

You tried to run away but Sans grabbed your arm and gave you a smug grin.

"where are ya goin', doll?" he asked as his grip tightened on you.

"Away from you..." You muttered.

He chuckled again which made you feel very uneasy. There was just something about him that creeped you out but you couldn't exactly figure out what it was.

Maybe it was the pet name or his appearance but it most likely was with how only minutes ago he held you so you were completely helpless and acted like he was going to kill you.

Suddenly you heard footsteps again in the snow and you looked over to see the taller skeleton striding towards you and Sans. He looked furious and his face had a scowl that definitely pointed out that he was very angry at you for trying to get away.

Once he made it over he stared at you for a couple of seconds with a blank expression when suddenly, he formed a sharp bone attack and pointed it at your throat. "RUN AWAY AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU ON THE SPOT." He growled.

Your eyes shot to the attack and than to the tall skeleton "Alright," You sighed.

You weren't about to argue with this guy, he didn't look like one to mess with. Well, you may try and run away again but only when they least expect it... Would he really kill you on the spot?

Sans let go of your arm and you looked at it, he must have been holding you very hard because he left a handprint sized red mark on it.

Suddenly, your other arm was grabbed by the taller skeleton with force.

"THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS HAS CAUGHT A HUMAN AT LAST!" He declared.

So that was his name, Papyrus? Than why does Sans call him "boss"? Was it a form of respect for him being a higher authority? A part of you wanted to ask but it probably wasn't the best time.

"great job, boss." Sans said while giving Papyrus a thumbs up.

"I AM VERY GREAT!" He praised himself.

Woah, he's very full of himself, isn't he? With his past two sentences you could already tell he has a really narcissistic personality.

"you should ask her name, boss." Sans suddenly said.

"HM, GOOD IDEA SANS. HUMAN, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" He asked.

You didn't really know why them knowing your name mattered especially if they were just going to kill you in a couple hours, but did you really want to tell them your real name? What if they went for your family aboveground and killed them?

Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by Papyrus shaking you.

"DO YOU NOT HAVE A NAME?!" He asked, obviously angered that you hadn't answered yet.

"I-I'm (y/n)..." You stuttered out.

"HMM..... WHAT AN INTERESTING NAME!" He remarked.

Papyrus constantly shouted and honestly, it was hurting your ears. That definitely added to the annoyance of you being trapped down here, that and the fact that everyone down here wanted to kill you. Well, everyone but Sans.

There had to be a reason why he spared you. Maybe he just doesn't want human blood on his hands, that would be very odd though because most monsters down here are out for human blood.

Suddenly you were being pulled by your arm as Papyrus started walking away while dragging you with him, Sans was following close behind as to make sure you couldn't make a run for it. You couldn't even get out of Papyrus' grip if you tried so you didn't see the point of him following you.

"Where are you taking me?!" You asked as you tried to keep up with Papyrus so he wouldn't hurt your arm.

"SNOWDIN VILLAGE..." Was all that Papyrus said.