Chapter 18 - Story

Present

Hospital

"Stay strong " - Taehyung pat Jimin shoulder.

" I will... for her " - Jimin with bitter smile.

" Jimin-nah, actually what happened? " Taehyung put both of his hands on Jimin shoulders and make him turn face up taehyung.

The member gather around Jimin and Jimin tell them the truth.

Flashback

Jimin pov

" Hello Jimin still remember me " Hyeyong came to my practice room.

" What do you want ? Our relationship has over Hyeyong. " I frowned and gave her a glance.

" Ouh...really . You know what? No matter how hard you try to push me away. I'm step a head from you " she lend forward and kiss my lips aggressively.

I push her away " Are you crazy? " She just walk away with a smirk.

After few minutes my phone pop-up a nofication . It's a picture of Hyeyong kissing me.

Hyeyong :
If you care about y/n and your career . I want you to be my boyfriend again. If not I will spread this picture. Love you 😘

I throw my phone and run my fingers through my hair.

Me:
Deal and pls don't tell anyone about this

After few days, she came to my studio and meet me. The members seem surprise about it but I  told Suga. Me and her just friend . I still love y/n but I had to do this. I only told Taehyung and Jungkook about this but they don't agree with my action.

At the BTS Tour Hyeyong treat me well until, I forget about y/n . I started to fell in love with her again. But one day

" So, how you and my sister " Suga suddenly ask me about that.

" We..are okay " I shutter bcs I afraid that suga notice my secret.

After the tour end Suga told me that y/n miss me. So, I met her at her office but then, I realized that my heart still beating hard for her but I can't tell her the truth.

I want to make her forget about me. I know it will hurt both of us but I had to do this.

On the day that y/n became the CEO of her father company. I went to the hotel and met Hyeyong. She seduce me until I lost my sense and we make love.

One day, Hyeyong asked me to go to the hotel . When I entered the room she push me until my torso on the bed and she put her body on me. I turn my face and saw y/n at the door. At the end, she get into accident because of me.

End flashback

" How could you do that .. I trusted you " Suga grab Jimin collar and cry.

" I'm sorry " Jimin just look at suga.

" Enough guys..." Hoseok spread both of them.

" Now the importance is y/n . We have to be strong for her " - Namjoon hug all of the members

To be continued

Author : Sorry for very late update

Author : Sorry for very late update. I have many troubles . I hope I can be positive and strong to face the problem.

Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to love yourself 💜💜💜