Chapter 2 - Meeting him

Flashed back

At the airport

"Y/n yahh!! " - Suga screamed your name as he saw you walk out from the arrival hall.

" Oppa!! I miss you so much " - while gave him a hug .

" No, I miss you more "- suga

" No, I miss you more and more " - y/n

" No, I'm " -  Suga flicked your forehead

" Oppa, it's hurt - you pouted

" Ermm guys you want to shoot a drama or want to go home " - Jungkook interpret them.

" Ouh sorry, Okay guys this is my one and only sister y/n ." - introduced you with his gummy smile.

" I know, you talked about her every single day " - Jin with derb faced

" Oppa really!!??, you embarrassing me " -  y/n punch suga's arm

" Ouch,  it's hurt. Mom and dad sent you to study or to learnt MMA" -  rubbing his arm that in pain bcs of the punch.

" I think someone gonna eat my fist for lunch today " - you smiled at suga and show your fist in front of his face.

"  Ohh, so scary " - suga teased you.

" Hey, Stob it!! You just met less than an hour and  wanna start a fight. Stop being childish " - Jin with angry tone

" Yeah, stop being childish suga " - you smack his ass and started to run away from him.

"  Yahhh!!!  Come here you silly. If I catch you I'm going to break you into a pieces "- Suga opened he steps to chase you.

" Serious, guys playing run and catch in middle of the airport " - Hoseok while laughing.

After few meters away from suga you turn back and bump into someone. You looked up and your vision quite blurry bcs of that light. You see a human figure and his hand reach out to you.

" Are you okay, miss? " - that guy

He helped you to get up and he gave you his handkerchief to sweep your hands.

" I'm okay and sorry for the accident " - you bow to him.

" Yahh!! Park jimin hold her for me bcs I'm going to get rid of her into piece of meat" - Suga pointed at you .

" Ooh sh*t " - you hide behind Jimin.

" Come here you moron " - trying to get you.

You grab jimin's shirt and use his body to protect you from Suga. All the boys came and stop the sibling before it became worse. For revenge Suga pull your pony tail .

" Enough you guys " - Namjoon push both of you and stand in the middle

" So, I miss a lot. What is actually happening? - Jimin

" Siblings fight" - Taehyung

To be continued

Author : So how the 2nd chapter sorry for the ending I don't have any idea how to end this chapter 😅😅As usual thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to love yourself the next chapter will be on

As usual thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to love yourself the next chapter will be on.....