Chapter 15 - 1st anniversary

" Namjoon oppa, thanks for today. " - send he off to the lobby.

" It's okay y/n , I'll help you to find out whether he is jimin or not. " - Namjoon place his hands in your shoulders.

" Ohh and pls don't tell Suga oppa about this. You know him " - You chuckle.

" Alright "

" Joon hyung, our car have arrive " - jungkook shouted.

" Thanks for coming guys " - you bow at them and wave your hands.

Next day

Today is your first anniversary . You plan to have a candle light dinner with Jimin. You call all the bts members accept jimin to meet you at your meeting room.

Meeting Room

" Okay guys, today my first anniversary. So, I want you guys to help me prepare for this night. " - you cross your hands under your chest.

" Sure, what do you us to do " -  Suga grab a pen and note.

" hrmmm... Tae and jungkook oppa arrange with jimin schedule. Jin, joonie, hope and suga oppa arrange the dinner. Me, I will prepare myself and jimin present " - you make okay sign.

" Alright, all for you my sister " - suga ruffle your hair .

"Oppa!! Stop it " - you frowned .

Suga just give you his gummy smile and the other laughing at your reaction.

Night

You wear a simple dress and put a natural look make up.

" My daughter is pretty tonight, I wish I can see you in your wedding dress "- Your Mom gently put her hands on your shoulders

" Thanks mom. You will, one day "- you put your name hand on your mom hand.

" Y/n, Namjoon and Jin have arrive to take you there. "- Suga pop out of nowhere.

"Alright, I got to go " - you kiss your mom cheek.

Resort

Before you go out from car namjoon grab your wrist.

" Anything just call me. I'll be by your side " - Namjoon give you a deep looks.

"Okay " - you smile at him and tap on his hand.

You enter the lobby and the receptionist walk you to the dinner place.

You smile when you see the set up

You smile when you see the set up. It's so romantic. They did a great job say you in your heart.

After a while you see jimin in a suit. He looks so handsome like a Prince Charming.

" Hai babe, it's been awhile

" Hai babe, it's been awhile. Sorry for no contact with you. " -  Jimin kiss your forehead .

" Hey, it's okay, oppa. I know you're very busy lately. "

Jimin and you talk about many things as both of you rarely meet. Jimin hold your hand as he never let you go.

" Y/n , I want to go to toilet for a minute " - He let go of your hand and leave you.

After a moment, you heard his phone ringing and you accept the call. You heard a woman voice.

" Hello oppa,  where are you? You told that you will sleep at my place tonight. "

Your reaction immediately change.

" Oppa are you there " - the woman and you remain silent.

You gather your courage " Hello, how are you ? "

" Y/n - shii " - you heard a shock voice but it's changed to chuckle.

" Y/n-shii , I'm Hyeyeon jimin's girlfriend. I thought you and him has broke up but he still keep you as his whore . I'm pity for you, y/n cause Jimin will never love you. " - Hyeyeon chuckle.

" Shut up, hyeyeon. I don't believe you. Jimin is still love me and don't call me a whore , hoe bcs I'm not like you . " - you hold your anger and your tears.

" It's up to you whether you believe it or not . "

You immediately end the conversation when you see jimin is walking towards you. You can hold yourself anymore .

" Jimin , Are you getting back with Hyeyeon " - you hold your tears.

" What are you talking about, y/n . Of course not, my heart is just for you " - Jimin look agitated  and want to cover the truth.

" Liar " -  the word slip from your mouth

Jimin look at you with a glare and walk away without a single word.

" Stupid, y/n . It's your happy day but you mess it up " - you laughing at the same time you crying.

You walk to the car park . You see  namjoon and Jin look up at the moon. They turned their faces as they heard a footsteps

"Namjoon oppa " - once again you cry in his embrace.

To be continued

Author : Hey, guys sorry for late update. This story has come to climax. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to love yourself 💕