Chapter 17 - The day

Offce
You stay up late at your office due to finish up all your works.
You receive a message from unknown number.

Unknown number :  If you want the truth meet me at XXHotel room number 450, tonight.
You :  Who are you?
Unknown number : You know me y/n and make sure you all alone. I'm sure that you don't want your prince to get hurt.

You immediately call the number but it reach the voice mail. You rush to your car and drive to the hotel as fast as you can.

Hotel

You reach at the hotel and you straight away to the room. You open the door room and you see Jimin making out with Hyeyong. You felt on your knees and crying. Jimin shock and walk to you.

" Y/n , it's not what you think " - Jimin touch your shoulders. You just see hyeyong smirking at you.

" You're the most disgusting man that I ever love. I don't know why I'm so dumb for giving my heart to you. " - You push Jimin and run away from him.

Jimin run after you and he managed to grab your wrist.

" Y/n, listens to me. She just trap me "

" Let me go "- You push Jimin and you run until you stop at the middle of the road.

" Y/n !!! " - As you turn you see a light shooting into your eyes and your body get hit by a car. Your body crashing the tar and you feel some liquid flow from your head. You world becomes dark

Jimin run to get you. He put your head on his lap.
" Y/n, pls wake up. Open your eyes babe, don't leave me. It's my fault. Pls open your eyes " - . Jimin look at his hand and see fresh red liquid covering his hand.

" No, it's not yours. Pls wake up " - He cried and screaming for helps. One of the witness call the ambulance and few minutes later ambulance came.

Hospital

Jimin pov

I help medical team to push hospital cot .

" Y/n your gonna be safe. Pls wake up "

" Sorry sir you can't come inside. Pls wait until the surgery is done. "

I smash my back into the wall and I run my fingers through my hair. I pray for her.

" It's my fault " - I cried

End flashback

To be continued

Author : Hey guys, I'm really sorry for late update

Author : Hey guys, I'm really sorry for late update. So, the flashback what had happened to y/n have end. For the next chapter, is the present ( I'm not repeating the first chapter). I'm very thankful for all of you that patiently reading my book. Thank you very much and whenever hard times come, just don't forget to love yourself. 💜💜💜