Chapter 15

The room was quiet, and the tension was thick, "Thank you Ben," Q said, sitting back down and putting his head in his hands. Ben sighed and nodded walking toward Celeste, she held a smile that seemed forced and sad. She pulled him into a huge, making him relax slightly.

"Hi um, okay why the hell do I feel like I've been sold?" I finally broke the silence, catching all of their attention.

"You haven't been sold Olive, your perfectly fine," Celeste answered rolling her eyes.

"What the heck is she? Shes terrifying," I said quieter, catching Ben's attention. He frowned slightly, 

"A very old species in the shadow world. Arachnie," He said shrugging. 

"So in other words Arachnid, shes a fucking spider," I hissed, a smirk gently pulled to his lips.

"In more ways then one, yes" He finished turning toward Celeste again.

"What the hell did," I paused flexing my throat so I could mimic her strangled sound, "'I get the first bite,' mean?" I hissed. Fear was starting to take over my emotions again, making me angry at myself.

"Your not ready to know that yet," Ben said, which stunned me.

"Excuse me? Its my life I should know what deal you just made with it," I hissed back causing him to flinch slightly.

"Relax Olive," His words only pissed me off further.

"What do you fucking mean relax!! How many deals have you made with my life," I growled. Something caught my attention, Celeste, Ben and Q all hissed and flinched their heads away. As if my words and voice hurt them in some way, I frowned.

"Olive, your perfectly safe, I just need to confirm a few more things." Ben replied moving her brown eyes over me.

"Seriously Olive, you need to chill," Q said standing up and putting his hands up in a defensive motion. His hazel eyes held more fear then I thought I could inflict.

"Yeah Olive your fine, just relax," Celeste said doing the same motion, her eyes strained.

"Would all of you stop fucking telling me to relax? Its starting to really piss" I paused feeling a vibration I had never felt before, "Me," it got stronger, making my arms flex, the vampires standing in front of me took a slow step back. "OFF" I finally shouted.

What unfolded in front of me was completely unexpected, all three of them growled the, a deep voice coming though their own, the walls shook with the sound. Then they got pushed back, folding into themselves, almost as if they all had been punched in the chest the way they flinched. Their bodies cracked and curled in reaction and and their skin began turning a deep grey, lifeless and rotten looking. Their veins began to stick out with a firey red flaring through them and pulsed like nothing I had ever seen before. When Ben finally looked up, obviously stronger then the others his canines had grown double their normal size and his eyes were the deep red. The veins in his face stuck out just like the ones down his arms. The pupil however didn't flicker like normal, instead it kept dilating and shrinking. Almost simultaneously the rest of them looked up, their faces and eyes in the same condition as Ben's, they eyes all vibrating while staring at me.

"Um what the hell guys," I said shuddering at how truly evil they looked. They breathed heavily and sounded as if they were chocking. "Guys seriously cut it out your creeping me out," They turned their heads to the side.

"If you would like our keeper back, say their names and it shall be done." Ben said, but it wasn't Ben. It was like the other night, when a deep voice spoke with his, as if two were speaking. However, Ben's voice was completely gone, and instead completely taken over by a deep growl of a voice.