Chapter 1

This world strange place isn't it? Filled with so much beauty yet so much crazy. There is so much to be thankful for, and to be content with, yet we are always looking for bigger, better things without hesitation. That's kinda how it is here, I live in a little town in Ontario, Canada. The majority of it is forest land. We have one elementary, one high school, a library, a couple of shops, a grocery store, a few pubs and bars, houses and a whole lot of trees. Our population was minimal making it so everyone knew everyone.  And everyone knew, everyone desired to leave this town, to become something better and bigger. It was easy to get lost in that dream, and then to wake up one day and it be to late. I knew in my head that I was going to amount to something. To become something special to someone, I just didn't know when. 

My name is Olivia Leni, but I prefer to be called Olive. I am 19 years old, just about to leave for college in the town over. I have medium length dark auburn hair that was wavy and thick. I am the height of 5'6 area and and curvier in the right places. I have pale skin, and still sadly some baby cheeks, freckles speckling my nose here and there. All of these I got from my mother, however I got my large grey eyes from my dad. Really taking in my appearance reminds me how lacking of specialty I am. I've lived in this very small town since the day of my birth, and have hated every second of it. My mom is the head veterinarian and my dad is a car mechanic, and they love this stupid town. They keep trying to convince me to stay, that the 'librarian is retiring and I like books', but I am not staying.

"Olivia!" I heard my mother shout, breaking me out of my trance. 

"Be right there ma!" I called back. Staring at my own reflection I smiled, looking down at my chosen outfit of the night. Black skinny jeans with rips and a army green tank top it was silky and loose. Due to college starting couple starting in a couple weeks, my friends wanted to get as much partying in as they could in. 

"Olivia your friend's are waiting," My mom shouted. I sighed taking one last look preparing myself. Partying wasn't really my thing, so to be dragged out like this had me hating my life. 

When I got down to the bottom of the stairs my two best friends were standing their clacking away on their phones. Sam; tall, thin and drop dead gorgeous, she never left the house without her phone, fake eyelashes or bright red lipstick. She had long blonde hair, and was currently dressed in a tight black dress that barely covered her butt. She was known as the party queen back in high school, while I was the 'book nerd'. Beside her stood Zoe, she was quite beautiful as well. Her skin was a smooth brown, and had short brown ringlet hair. She is a shorter girl, with little curves but large breasts. She was dressed in tight black shorts and a loose purple top that showed off a lot of cleavage. "Finally!"Sam groaned, I rolled my eyes,

"I didn't take that long," I huffed walking toward them and pulling on a pair of black and white converse. 

"I'm sorry to break it to you Olive, but your slow," Zoe said shrugging with a soft smile on her face. I couldn't help but another roll of the eyes,

"Would you cut that out, how many times have I told you that one day those are going to get stuck." My mom hissed at me, we chuckled at that ridiculous statement.

"Alright mom, well we are heading out, don't wait up I won't be home till late,"  I said walking toward the door,

"Okay, just please be safe ladies, and if you need anything your father has his sound on!" She slowly got louder the farther out the door I got.

It was a cooler night for August, it had already gotten kind of dark as it was 8pm. As we walked toward the bar, it was quiet on the streets. However, as we neared, you could hear it get louder, with voices and the sound of music. "Hey so did you hear that a new family moved in, and not just like one family, as in like cousins and shit," Sam said, still not looking up from her phone. Me and Zoe looked at each other,