I threw my head back and groaned. "Why does everybody keep saying that?!"

"Because you are! Just hang on baby. It's almost over. You got 4 more days to go."

"But maaaaa, that's such a long time from now!" I whimpered.

"4 days Angel?! How did you do it when y'all weren't dating for almost a year?" She asked.

"I don't know... I guess everything's different now that we're actually together, and I could control myself much more back then. But every since we started this bet, he's just been looking sooooo gooddddd. Better than usual..." I said sighing.

"Well baby if you can't hold out anymore longer, then just give in." I scoffed and shook my head at her words.

"Give in? Oh, no..." I got up and went to the window remembering that Dave had went out to get the mail 15 minuets ago. He's been gone for way to long.

"I can almost taste that cold glass of Chardonnay going down my throat watching him package all those orders." I looked through the blinds and scanned the parking lot for him.

My heart instantly dropped once I saw him a out there aki-ki-ki-ing with the SAME damn mail lady I saw him talking to yesterday.

"MOM! SEE I KNEW IT! HE'S OUT THERE WITH HER AGAIN!" I screamed as I pointed to the window.

"Goddamnit Angel, he's just getting the mail!" She yelled back at me. I mugged them watching them smile in each other's faces.

"Look at em... 'He he he he..' That bitch delivers my mail. She KNOWS that we're together! Now I know what all those damn  compliments were about... 'David's such a nice young man! So handsome and a gentleman too!'" She snickered at me changing my voice to sound soft and raspy.

"What the hell you gone do? Go out there and curse her out?" My mom asked with a sarcastic tone.

"No... I'm just gonna snoop around for a little bit longer, get all the details, and THEN curse her out." I said stepping away from the window and walking to the kitchen to get dinner started.

"Oh GOD Angel..." She groaned.

" She groaned

David

"Where the fuck is it? She usually keeps it right here..." I whispered to my self feeling like a fucking crackhead searching through Angel's Neverfull bag for some kind of candy.

I've been using sweets to help me cope with the bet me and Angel made a few days ago. It just reminds me of how sweet she is.

Especially those little packs of strawberry Mentos that she keeps in there... They're the best. They taste just like her.