Stephanie

My heart melted at Jayceon telling me over FaceTime how much he loved and missed me, even though it's only 11:55 AM and he just saw me this morning.

"Awwwwwww, Bearrrrr! I miss you more Bear..." I frowned, starting to get sad while looking at his cute chunky face.

I needed to see him, and I couldn't wait all the way until 5PM.

"YO JD, GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE! YOU CANT WAIT UNTIL YOUR FUCKING LUNCH BREAK TO TALK TO STEPHANIE? DAMN, YALL JUST SAW EACH OTHER THIS MORNING!" I scrunched my face up hearing Dave's voice in the background.

"Uhh, hold the fuck on baby..." Jd said to me.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WORK WITH YOU, NOT FOR YOU! AND NO I CANT FUCKING WAIT; IM IN LOVE WITH THIS BITCH!" I sighed and smiled hearing him confess his love for me to Dave.

"HA! LET HIM KNOW J!" Their coworker, Dante, said to him. "You feel me? I gots to let that nigga know B!"

"AND TAE YOU GET BACK TO FUCKING WORK! EVERYBODY GET BACK TO WORK! OUR LUNCH BREAK NOT UNTIL 12 O'CLOCK!" Dave yelled.

"Man, I'm not tryna hear shit he saying. Dave been acting like a lil bitch. Baby when we get home, can you walk around in them thongs I like? The one with the little flowers on them?" He asked shyly.

"Of course Bear... I'll walk around in whatever you want me t-"

"DAMN STEPHANIE! YOU CANT WAIT UNTIL 12 O'CLOCK TO TALK TO JD?! FUCK! FREAKY ASS!" Zoie and I flinched and raised our eyebrows at Angel slamming her pen down on the desk.

"Ummm, baby. I'm about to slap the fuck out of Angel. I'll call you back..."I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. I hopped up from my seat and walked from behind the counter.

"No no no no no..." I heard Zoie mumble as he got up and ran in between the both of us.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?" I jumped at her from behind Zoie.

"BITCH IM TALKING TO YOU!" She pointed her pink nail in my face. Zoe turned around to face me, grabbing my arms.

"Oh hell naw... LET ME GO ZOE!" I strained trying to get out of his strong grip.

"Friend, friend! You KNOW how it be when you be dick deprived... She just a little crazy right now, that's all! We have to be the mature ones here!" He whined, stomping his feet.

"Bitch, fuck that! A little? THAT BITCH IS INSAN-" We stopped going back and forth and looked at Angel once we heard small cries.

This bitch had real tears coming out of her eyes. She was really crying...

"I'm sorry you guys... I-I'm just horny, and wet, a-a-and I haven't slept, I miss David, and I can't find my vibrator-"

"Awwwww, baby..." We both pulled her into our warm embrace letting her cry on the both of us.

"I just don't want you guys to leave me." She got out through her sobs.

"We won't leave you boo. We know you're going through dick withdrawal right now..." Zoie said kissing her forehead.

"Yeah babe, we know how it is..." I co-signed him rubbing her back. She lifted her head up, and we gently dabbed her tears away with our hands.