Four

Chloe groaned as she walked into work. She felt terrible. Chloe knew that she had too much to drink the night before and she was used to hangovers and knew that somehow it felt worse. Chloe ran a hand through her hair as she stood from the car and walked into the ED. Fletch spotted her and smirked as he handed her a coffee "you look terrible" he said as she looked to him and took a sip of her coffee and sighed. She stood against the wall and groaned to herself as fletch looked to her and smirked "I thought that you were the party girl" he said as she looked to him and smirked "and you would know" she said as he placed a hand on the wall next to her and smirked "well I am the one sleeping with the party girl" he said as he looked to her and smirked as she bite a lip stopping herself from kissing him. 

"I better go, I'm in charge" he said as she looked to him and smiled "if you can have three kids in your you can run an ED" Chloe said as he looked to her and smiled as Chloe walked off to the staffroom. She placed a hand on her head and sighed as she grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip of it. She couldn't help but worry if her feeling ill was more than a hangover.

***

Chloe walked down the hall later that day and frowned as she saw a load of people who were crowding by Zoe's office. Chloe looked to them and frowned "what is going on?" Chloe asked as Fletch looked to her and sighed "Jamie has locked himself in there with an asylum seeker. Zoe and Tess are so going to kill me" fletch said as he ran his hands through his hair. Chloe looked to him and smiled "this isn't your fault fletch, Tonga just got out of control" Chloe said as she took a hold of his hand. Fletch looked to her and smiled as he took a hold of her hand and squeezed it as they shared a moment. Zoe stood down the hall and frowned to herself as she saw a moment between Chloe and fletch.

Zoe walked over to Chloe and looked to her "is there something going on with you and fletch?" Zoe asked as Chloe looked to her and frowned "of course not, we're friends and it's nothing he just annoys me by flirting it's harmless" Chloe said as Zoe nodded. She wasn't so sure. Chloe walked into fletchs office and smiled as she sat on the edge of the desk and looked to him "I honestly don't know what I'm doing with you, I mean I am a married man with kids and it only going to be a matter of time before someone finds out" fletch said as Chloe looked to him and smiled "maybe we should lay low for a bit, I mean we both know that this isn't right, but it feels right" Chloe said as fletch nodded. He placed a hand on her cheek as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back as he pulled her close as she straddled him. She moaned as the kiss got more passionate. He tugged at her scrubs as she slipped a hand into his teasing him. He lifted her up onto the desk as the pulled her scrubs off of her before he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. She pulled him to her and kissed him as they continued to have sex.

***

Later that night, Chloe walked into her flat and into the bathroom as she looked to the pregnancy test. She took the test and placed it on he side as she ran her hands through her hair. She felt physically sick at the fact she could be pregnant. After a few minutes Chloe looked down at the test and saw that it was positive. She sighed to herself knowing that she couldn't have the baby, she knew it wasn't fair on her or fletch and a baby was the last thing hey needed especially when he already had three kids and a wife.