12

Sry if there is some grammar mistakes, english is not my 1st language and i'm lazy too
-----

-Tae's pov-

Where is she. I was walking up and down. "Please sit down, you make me dizzy" jimin said "don't talk to me now" i said. I'm annoyed. She is gonna hear from me when she come.
I heard the door. It was them.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU" I yelled "Taehyung oppa!" She said and run to me "o-oppa?" DON'T LET HER DON'T LET HER DON'T.. She is so cute. So i just...

She hugged me

She hugged me. Why am i so weak around her. I hugged back.

Elly's pov

"WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING HERE, NO!" Bts manager step between Tae and me "WHAT ARE YOU, ANIMALS?" tae rolled his eyes "Don't roll your eyes on me mister, i told ya do keep your hands to yourself until we work together, after you can do what ever you want" he said "fine, fine.." tae said sadly.

"OOOHHH MY LITTLE PONY!" Hobi run a cross the room and sit right in front tv "Does he hear himself when he talks.." tae said "he doesn't talk, he screams" jin said "But he is cute.." i said "cute? CUTE?" Tae make his angry face

"But you are cuter?" I said "i don't wanna be cute" he said "be what ever you want" i said "i need to go to bathroom" i leave the room.

I was just about to enter in the bathroom when i heard something scary "The DNA in my blood vessels tell me that it’s you I was looking all over for"  that's suga's voice "This is the emotion they call love because from the very beginning, my heart runs to you" and that's rap monster's voice.

WHAT'S HAPPENING? I HEAR WRONG RIGHT? RIGHTTTTTT???

I come little closer to see what's going on there and accidentally hit the vase and it fell down on the floor. WHO THE HELL PUTS VASE THERE?

"Elly?" Suga saw me "what's up?" They get up "are you okay?" Namjoon asked "ouch" i look at my feet. I'm hurt, but it's not big deal "i'm fine.. you two can continue what were you talking.." i said "we were reading our new song" suga said "S-song?" I asked. Oh that's what is it about. I was scared they were together lol it would be weird.

"What did you... i don't know should i be offended or.." i cut him "let's just forget about it" i said. They started to laugh. "Oh god you are funny" namjoon said and started to clean the mess i made "you are bleeding" he said "come here i will help you" he gave me his hand "it's just a little cut i'm okay" i said "i will carry you if you don't start walking"

Well we can't let that happen. Tae will be angry.

We walked to his room and i sit on the bed. He cleared the blood and put alcohol on it "AA" I screamed. It hurts like hell. He fast put some cream on it and bandages. "Thank you" i said "no big deal" he winked.

We get out and tae was waiting me in front of the room. "Why were you there" he asked and i show him my leg "he helped me with this"

"Ya what happened??" He looked worried "it's okay just a small cut i'm fine don't worry" i smile