3

Sry if there is some grammar mistakes, english is not my 1st language and i'm lazy too

-------

Jimin's POV

I entered the room and saw her. All i could say is "YOU!" But she said that too. We were standing there in silence. She didn't have any expression. It's like she doesn't care at all.

"Do you two know each other?" Tae broke the silence. I don't know what to say. Does she want others to know about us? "Of corse" she said "we are both famous, ofc we know each other" guees not. I don't know what to say i just run out to directors office.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I start yelling at him "WHY IS SHE HERE? WHY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?" I was angry "First calm down and stop yelling, 2nd i call you all to tell you about her but you didn't came i guess members didn't tell you" he said and get up "i have to go i have stuff to do you should go too" and he left.

Like wtf. They told me that model is coming but they never said the name. Why i never asked? I guess i'm so stressed out this days and don't have time like i use to. God. What should i do now? I leave his ofice and go out. I can't face her again. Not now.

Elly's pov

He just run out. Idiot. He didn't change a bit. He is still running from problems. "What's wrong with him" Tae said. "I don't know" i said "hey how old are you?" Jungkook asked. He is so cute. "20" i smile "i hope i'm older" he said. "You are" i wink.

"You can call me oppa if you want" jin said. He is so handsome. I look at his lips. They are so big omg. Wait! What he was saying again? I forgot what he said, he is so handsome. God help me. They all are so handsome.

"Why my legs are still shaking" jin said "that's because you are old" jungkook said. LOL. They al laugh. "YAH" Jin yelled. In that moment my manager entered. "Eliza..Elly" he corect himself "we have a problem" oh what now? "The place where you were supposw to stay it's not avaliable" he continued "Say what now?" What the hell?!?!??!?!? "The place where.." i cut him "i freaking heard you" he rolled his eyes "anyway, you will have to stay with them" he pointed hit finger at bts "you will have your own floor, they don't use it, so it wount be a big problem" no big problem?

"Don't worry" hobi said "we will be nice and we don't bitte" he smirked "unless you want" i laugh "riiight.." tae kick him "be nice" he said "it's okay, be relaxed with me" i said. "Car is waiting for you, you should go and unpack and stuff" i nodded and waved at guys "see you later" rapmonsta said.

***
While i was in the car i start thinking about Jimin.

5 years ago we were a couple. When i started to go to high school he asked me out and we started dating. Everything was awesome until one day he stop texting me. I called but he didn't answer. I go to his house but he wasn't there. His mother said he moved away. I was so angry and sad in the same time.

After that we never see or talk to each other. Few months later i saw him on youtube. He started a singing career. He became famous. I didn't know how to feel about that. Should i be happy? He is happy. Or should i be mad cuz he is happy and i was awful.

My grades was so bad, i coudn't sleep, i coudn't eat.. i was always quiet until i meet Jackson and Amelia. They helped me and i was fine after that, but i never tell them about him.

When we finised high school we ended up in the same college. Few months later i start modeling job and it went good, so we drop up from collage. I was so happy and now i don't feel anything when it comes to Jimin.

I'm not mad at him anymore i'm just disappointed because he just left like that. I just want to know why. I hope we will get a chance to talk, but he ran away..again..

"YAH! ELLY!" I heard Jack calling me "You dead?" He asked. I just give him a death stare "Jeez, you were so quiet and you didn't even move i get scared" idiot "whyyy? I can't be quiet?" He shake his had "it's just wierd when you are. Anyway we are here" i look trough the window and saw big house.

It's so pretty. I get out from the car and go in. Like i tought it's big even inside and so beautiful. "Your floor is up, go up" jack said while he was caring my bags there. I follow him.

I'm actually so happy that i get here. All is amazing, house, people.. all. I just hope i will get a chance to talk with Jimin. I really want to know that happen. "YAH" i look at Jackson "why are you spacing out so much?"

"Leave" i said "i want to take a shower and change and i have to unpack" i change the subject "whatever i have to do the same. See you later" he said and left.

Okay it's time for shower. I took some clothes from my suitcase and take a shower. After that i unpack and go down. I'm so hungry.

I go to the kitchen and saw Tae. "Hi" he said "haai" i smiled. " are you hungry?" He asked and i just nodded. "Let's go out and eat."
"Sure" we put masks on faces and leave the house.

---
If you like it vote and comment. Thank you for reading💜