The Megas Are Coming!

I wake up in the Digital World cuddling someone. I look who it is and I wanna die. "Mornin Davis." I say. "Mornin T.K." He says. I get up and look on my D-Terminal. "Huh, well that answers my question." I get up to get a little drink from the river nearby. "Mornin T.K." I turn to see Akira sitting down by the pond. "Hi, why are you up so early?" I ask. "I always wake up this time."

"Alright people, I have a plan. Tai says he can't come to the Digital World, so that means we may be stuck here. So, let's head west and see is some of our friends are there." I say. "Ok!"

"Azulongmon!" Leormon yells. Suddenly this giant Blue Dragon with a beard comes out of nowhere. "Leormon, what did I say about calling me on weekends?" Azulongmon asks him. "Hey, are the other 2 around, me and my tamers need to get home. "Can you help us?" He asks. "Fine, hang on."

"Ok, so, you're kinda stuck here, and every 24 hours here, is a second there again." He tells us. "Not again." Me and Kari say. "So, I kinda have some good news too, since I'm nice, I'm giving 9 of you the power to go to mega." He says. "Yay!" They say. "Me and Kari already have our megas, so I'm guessing it's them." I say as I point to the special 9. They and their digimon start floating. "I *cuss word* CALLED IT!"

Akira's POV

I sit down under a tree to relax, then it got ruined. "Hi, I don't think we've.. Akira?" I turn to see, Hiroshi? "Hiroshi, how da hell you still alive?" I ask. "Eh, some magic stuff the Author comes up with." He tells me. I lean back against the tree again and yawn. "Sigh, wish I knew how to do stuff." I say to myself. "I CAN TEACH YOU SEX-ED!" I hear in the distance.

"Huh, so that's interesting.." I say sitting in front of Kari. "Did you just teach my sister how to have sex?" Daniel asks. "Yeah, she was interested." She says. The 2 now have an intense stare down. "I'm just gonna, go.." I say as I try to scoot away. "No, you stay here." Daniel says. "She was gonna know someday anyway, and plus we have to do this with.. fuck!"

Daniel and Kari went away to try to summon Azulongmon again, so I'm alone with Guilmon. "Guilmon, do digimon mate?" I ask him. "Sometimes, not that much though." He tells me.

"Alright, now, we need to get going, we won't be safe out in the open." T.K says. "Oh you've got that right." We turn to see Daemon again. "Aww man!" Jamie says. "Alright, Gatomon!" Kari says. "Let's go Patamon!"

"Gatomon Warp Digivolve To! Ophanimon!"

"Patamon Warp Digivolve To! Seraphimon!"

"Cool." I say. "Ascension Hallow!" Seraphimon yells. Bolts of lightning rain down against Daemon. "Eden's Javelin!" Ophanimon yells out. The 2 mega digimon go next to each other and use an amazing move. "Seven Heavens!" They both yell. Orbs then come and hit him, so they thought.

"We did it!" T.K yells. "Not so fast." Daemon appears with out his cloak. "Chaos.." He nearly gets out. "No!" Daniel starts running and starts to fly up to him. "FLARE!" A tornado of dark flames hits Daniel, or we thought. "DANIEL!"

"Leormon Warp Digivolve To! Baihumon!"

One of the 4 holy beasts appeared right in front of us. "Whoa!" We all whisper yell. "Iron Claws!" He goes up and scratches Daemon. "Argh, I'll be back, I will be back!"