Protect The Child!

"Alright, you remember what to tell the teacher, right?" I ask them. "Kari got sick and you're taking care of her." Hiroshi says . "But one thing I don't understand is Leormon and his digivolutions are all holy type, why did you get the crest of Darkness?" ,Ken asks. "I don't know, but you should get to school." I say. They all nod and leave. 

"Hey Kari, I'm going to protect you, know that ok?" Me and Gatomon both say. "I am the only one that's able to protect her! No, me!" We keep saying in sync. Her and Leormon laugh. "Alright, one second." I say as I step out of the room.

"Daniel?" Matthew asks. "Hey Matthew, what's happening?" I ask. "Is it true you're starting a business?" He asks me. "Yeah, a small one though." I say over the phone. "Alright, as long as you don't ditch us, you'll always have us." He says. "Alright, bye." I walk back into the room. "Alright, everything's gonna be ok, everything's gonna be ok." I say.

                                                                                                                       Hiroshi's POV

I walk into class and sit down. "Hiroshi, where are Daniel and Kari?" She asks. "Kari is sick and Daniel is taking care of her." I say. "Alright." She says as she leaves the classroom. "Here, give this to them." She says. She gives me an ointment to help with morning sickness.

After school, because I'm lazy

I walk home with 13 of them. I see V-Mon walking out of the house going somewhere. "Hey V-Mon, where are you going?" I ask my partner. "I was looking for you Hiroshi, Daniel needs some best friend help." He says. I walk in and find him in a ball on the couch. "Hey Daniel, what's wrong?" I ask him. "I'm worried about Kari and the baby." He says. "It's ok, it's ok." I say. "Anyway, I need to take Kari to an ultrasound." He says as he goes get Kari. "We'll be back." He says.

"Welp, I'm gonna be relaxing in my room. Bye." I say as go to my room. "Hey Hiroshi, can we talk?" I hear Beverly say. "Sure, what's up?" I ask her. "Are worried for Kari?" She asks me. "Of course I am." I say. "Ok, just wondering." She says as she leaves. V-Mon and I go into our room and start pondering. "Ok, how about if I get really angry, will my crest appear then?" I ask. "No, your crest isn't Darkness, it's the crest of Destiny." He says. "Then, I have to follow my Destiny.." I say.

I go into the Digital World with no one knowing except V-Mon cause I brought him. "Well, well, well, it's good to see the one who was brave enough to fight, besides Daniel and those 'Dna' Digidestined." He says. "That's right, and we're gonna beat you."

"V-Mon Digivolve To! Veedramon!"

"You fool, come on, fight! Death Claw!" He says. I jumped in front of the hand so Veedramon could be safe. "Hiroshi!" He yells. Suddenly, a light comes down and gives me strength. "Veedramon, let's go!" I yell.

"Veedramon Digivolve To! AeroVeedramon!" He yells. "V-Breath Arrow!" He yells, Devimon is then sent flying.