Naughty

So, if you have read my ask and dare book, this is that night, of chapter 2.

Dan=Daniel
Dav=Davis
T=Tk
C=Cody
H=Hiroshi
Dan-Yo, anyone awake from that torture?
Dav-I am, you woman stealer
T-Yeah
H-I'm awake
Dan- Davis, Tk, u need to face it, I had sex with her and you didn't
H-Off the topic, what's happening tomorrow?
Dan-I'm packing for tour, you guys?
Dav-imma sleep in
T-Imma play video games with Cody
C-Ye
H- I was wondering if we could all get hammered tomorrow
Dan-I can
C-Sure
T-Why not
Dav-I'm already there
"Hi Leormon, how are you?" I ask him. "I wish you would stop disappearing, other than that I'm fine." I get up and start packing some more so I don't have to do it tomorrow. "I wish you didn't have to leave me with your mom too.." He says. "It'll be ok, as long as you keep saying your name is Cali." I say. "Daniel, Cali, dinner is ready!" She says. "Coming!" We say.

"Mom, that was great." I tell her. "Hey, I gotta get somewhere, good night, bye Cali." I leave then text Kari.

D=Daniel
K=Kari

D-Hey, u up?
K-Yeah, Tai is getting congratulated for, you know
D-Lol
K-Anyway, why r u seeing if I'm up?
D-I just wanted to make sure if u were ok with my tour, I wouldn't do it if u say u don't want me to
K-I'm fine with it
K-Tai told me about Davis and you guys tomorrow, mind if the girls come creep you guys out?
D-Totally
K-See you then

                                                                                                         At The Bar, Where Daniel Works, Tomorrow Night

"Alright!" T.K says. "Hey Daniel, isn't this where you work?" Hiroshi asks me. "Yeah, that's why I'm able to get drinks here, and I could get you guys some too." I say. "Daniel, are you ok?" Hiroshi asks me. "Well, come here." I pull him over to the side to talk with him. "I had a vision where someone said my business is here with my family, any clues on what that means?" I ask him. "Well, it could have been you, but also maybe some people who work for you." He tells me.

"Ooo, I forgot how nice this place was." I turn to see the girls in dresses then there is Yolei who is in her casual fashion. "Hey gals, what are you guys doin here?" Cody asks them. "Tai told me about Davis and you guys so I came along." Kari explained. I have a beer in my hands now, dunno how it got there. Anyway, I'm sitting on a couch waiting for something to happen. "Daniel, are you drinking beer?" Kari asks me. "It's a beer that doesn't have alcohol." I say as I take a drink.

"Maybe it should have some alcohol.." She says. "You know how to seduce, don't you?" I ask her. "I learned from Tai."

                                                                                                      3rd Person's POV

While Daniel and Kari were talking Davis and Honoka met up. "Hi Davis!" She says happy. "Honoka, are you ok?" He asks her politely. "No, I drunk." She says. "Ok, I think you should go home.." He says, trying not to take advantage of her. "Hey guys, Honoka drunk again?" Hiroshi says. "Again? When does this happen?" He asks. "At school, she spikes her drinks when no one is looking."

"Yolei, Jamie, are our friends insane?" He says pointing to the people who are hammered. "Maybe.." They say. "Alright it's time to get home." Daniel says as he leads the group out of the bar. "Daniel.. I think I'm drunk.." Kari says. "You are, you had 8 beers, you're hammered.." He says as he drives most of them all home.

"Hey Tai, here is your sister good night." He says as he gives Tai Kari. Daniel says as he tries to walk out but Tai grabbed his collar. "She's drunk?" He asked him. "Yeah, she had 8 beers. She's gonna have a large hangover." I say. "Alright, I need to talk with you tomorrow." He tells Daniel as he leaves.

                                                                                                                              Daniel's POV

"Mom, I'm home." I say as I walk in. "How was your date?" She asks me. "I didn't go on a date." I tell her. "I went to the bar with some friends." I explain to her. I go into my room and see Leormon asleep. "Leormon?" I ask quietly. "Daniel? You're home." He says. "Yeah, what did you do while I was gone?" I ask him. "I went to sleep, as you can see." He explains. "Let's get to bed." I tell him, we then go to sleep in the clothes I was wearing.