The One Where They All Cry

A/N here, this chapter may make you cry, enjoy, also, the latest chapter of Ask And Dare comes in the middle of this and the last chapter

I go downstairs after a few nights of sleep. I pass everyone's room because mine was the last. Why does everyone has someone to love. "Ryudamon, where is Etemon?" I ask my partner. "Camera room, let's go." He says. We go into the camera room to see him caring for Celeste. "Hey there, why so sad?" Etemon asks. "I wish I could see Hiroshi." I say. "Well, hmm." He says. He leaves probably to get something. He comes back with something in his hands. "I found this in the Digital World." He says as he ha DS me something.

It was a flash drive. "Do you know what's on it?" I ask him. "Nope, but it was labeled Beverly, uh huh." He says. I go to my room and put the flash drive in my computer. A video pops up and I click on it.

"Hi, I'm Hiroshi, and this video is for my friends." He grabs a guitar as if he was gonna sing.
"If you ever find yourself in the middle of the sea.. I'll sail the world, to find you.
If you ever find youself lost in the dark and you can't see.. I'll be the light, to guide you.
Find out what we're made of.. when we are called to help our friends in need.

You can count on me like 1 2 3.. I'll be there.
And I know when I need it.
I can count on you like 4 3 2.. you'll be there.
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah, ooh, ooh.

If you're tossing and you're turning and you just can fall asleep.. I'll sing a song, beside you.
And if you ever forget how much you mean to me.. everyday I will, remind you.
Find out what we're made of.. when we are called to help our friends in need.

You can count on me like 1 2 3.. I'll be there.
And I know when I need it.
I can count on you like 4 3 2.. you'll be there.
Cause that's what friend are supposed to do oh yeah. Oooh, oooh, Yeah, Yeah.

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry, I'll never let go, never say goodbye.

You can count on me like 1 2 3.. I'll be there
And I know when I need it.
I can count on you like 4 3 2.. You'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah, ooh, ooh.

You can count on me cause I can count on you.

After that literally everyone was crying and watching. "When did you guys get in here?" I ask. "About mid-way." Jamie says. "Wow, we all really miss him." I say. "Did he say anything about a reboot?" Etemon asks. "Yeah, he said he'd be back then, why?" I ask. "Well, come here." He says.

We come into the living room to see Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K, and Kari on the couch. "Where are Davis, Cody, Yolei, and Ken?" Jamie asks. "They've gone missing for a few days." Tai tells us. "Except we've found someone that looks like Ken. It's not though, he isn't evil anymore." Sora tells us. "Hmm.." Daniel says. Daniel then leaves the room. "Wonder where he's going." I wonder. Daniel then comes back with 7 digi-eggs. "Hey, are these yours?" Daniel asks. "Wha— how did you find these?" Matt asks him. "I found them earlier today in a primary village." He tells them. "Yes.." Izzy says as he softly smiles.

I go to my room and lay down on my bed with Ryudamon. "Why don't you talk to Hanoko, one of his past lovers died." Ryudamon informs me. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah, I overheard him tell Daniel about it." He tells me. I go into Hanoko's room to see him just lying on his bed thinking. "Beverly? Why are you in here?" Kokuwamon asks me. "I was wondering if Hanoko could help me get over Hiroshi." I say.

                                                                                                                               Tai's POV

I walk around town with Agumon's digi-egg in my bag. I go into a market because I know he's gonna be hungry when he hatches. "Thank you, come again." The person at the counter says. I leave the store and notice Daniel walking by. He goes into an alleyway and I sneak around to see what he's doing. He goes up to a guy and gives him a knife. He walks out of the alleyway and pretend I'm just coming out of the store. "Hey Tai." He says. "Hey Daniel. What's up?" I ask. "I just gave a knife to a guy. His wife is torturing him so I helped him out." He tells me.

"You sure are a nice guy." I tell him. "I've heard it a few times." He says. "Alright, I'm gonna get home, cya." He says as he leaves. "Weird.." I say. I go home to see Mom and Dad looking disappointed. "Mom? Dad? What's goin on?" I ask confused. "That Daniel friend of yours, I've dug a little bit and found out he has been tortured more than one time." He tells me. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"So, what you're telling me is, after every time he got tortured, they came back for him?" I ask. "Yes, he may have not told you. There is another part to this. He has also hunted the people who tortured down, and killed them." Dad tells me. "Well, that's very interesting.." I say. Kari then comes in.

                                                                                                                  Kari's POV

"How much have you heard?" Tai asks with the weirdest face ever. "Uhh, nothing, I just wanted to come visit." I say. "Is Daniel with you?" Dad asks me. "No, he's at home with everyone." I tell them. "Ok. Will you stay for dinner?" Mom asks me. "No, I just came by to visit and to give you this. Daniel told me to give it to you." I say. I give them an envelope and get ready to leave. "Also, Dad, if I were you, I'd stop digging into people's pasts." I say as I leave.

"I'm home!" I say. "Hi Kari." Daniel says. "Hey. No sight of Davis, Yolei, Cody, or Ken?" I ask. "No, we're still looking." T.K says. "Ok." I say. I see Leormon come and sit on Daniel's lap. "Daniel, how come Leormon didn't turn into a digi-egg?" I ask. "We have chips installed, they kept us from being rebooted or infected." Leormon tells us. "Good to know." Daniel says. I hatch Gatomon's digi egg and see what it's baby form is. "Hi..?" The white botamon says. "Hi, what's your name?" I ask. "I'm YukimiBotamon! What's yours?" She asks me. "I'm Kari, we used to know each other." I say.