Why And How Did We Get Here?

So, we got our digimon to digivolve and, here we are.

"Leormon, wassup my dude!" Snimon says. "Snimon, been a while!" They all made up then, while we were on the cliff, I just layed down and fell asleep right then and there.

                                                                                        Shiori POV
WELP, HE'S ASLEEP. "Leormon, what are you doing?" Honoka asks him. "Going to sleep with him." God, I wish I had my markers on me. I start exploring this forest with Keramon. "Shiori, where are you going?" Jamie asks me. "I'm gonna look around, anyone wanna come?" I ask everyone. "I'll come!" My REALLY good 'friend' Tomiko says.

Me, Tomiko, Black Agumon, and Keramon are looking through the forest when we find an egg. "Look Shiori, a Digi-Egg!" Keramon says and points to the egg. I go up to it and pull an oven out of my backpack. "Shiori, why do you have an oven in your backpack?" Tomiko asks me. "It was apart of my emergency kit that I bought a month ago." I think she's fascinated.

Daniel's POV (Because he woke up)
I wake up with an adorable (cuss word) digimon next to me. I turn over with my eyes still closed and making my breathing slow so they think I'm asleep. I think and I think about tomorrow and the next day, cause I worry about it so much.

(A/N: Also, this is happening at the same time as Digimon Adventure 02)

I scoot to the edge of the cliff and see a guy with red hair, a short guy with brown hair, a guy with a hat, a guy with purpleish hair, a girl with pink hair, and a girl with brown hair, she's actually kinda cute.. "Daniel?" I turn to see Honoka with a very angry face.. "Are you ok?" I ask. Then, I got (Cuss word) slapped. "OW! The hell?" I hope she has an explanation.. "I saw you looking at those people down there!" She says. "So?" She looked even more angry. "The girls." Ohhhhhhh.

We all found each other at a beach with broken telephone booths. "Daniel, why is Honoka mad?" Shiori asked me. "Well, there were some people who I think are from school that I found and I got caught looking at them." He looks astonished for some reason. "RWARRRR!" We all turn to see a cactus with boxing gloves gloves. 🥊.

"Hanoko, I'm scared!" Honoka screams then runs into her brother's arms. "Grr.." Leormon and I go up to it. I start punching it and Leormon scratches it. It knocks us back with one swipe. It picks me up and starts squeezing me. My ball starts making bright lights and Leormon glows.

"Leormon digivolve to! LIAMON!"

Leormon suddenly turned into a lion with 2 tails and got earrings. "Thunder Of King!" His mane starts to bring lighting out of it and to the cactus. The cactus goes flying and I fall on Liamon's back.

A/N: Hi, Thank you for reading, and if anyone can count how many letters were used, I'll shout you out! Thanks, and see ya next time! Oh yeah, also, please make art for this, it would be appreciated if you did.