A Broken Friendship

I come back to the real world a little injured. It didn't heal it completely, just enough to stop the bleeding. I walk into my room and lay on my bed. "Hiroshi?" I hear. "Come in." I say. "Oh my god, Hiroshi, what happened?" I hear Beverly ask me. "Nhg, I fought Devimon with V-Mon and I jumped in front of his attack." I manage to get out. "Ok, let me go get a medical kit." She says. She leaves to find one, while she does that, I grab a note pad and a pen.

"Alright, I'm back." Beverly says. "Hi, currently still dying here." I say. "Ok, hold on." She says. She put on gloves just in case. "Alright, take off your shirt." She says. I take of my shirt to expose a giant red spot near my stomach. She puts bandages around it and tells me to rest.

                                                                                                                           Beverly's POV

I exit the room and shut the door. I go into the living to see everyone staring at me. "He's gonna be fine." I say. "I'm glad, I don't know what would have happened if he didn't." Daniel says. "Alright, I'm gonna go talk to him." Daniel says as he leaves. "Daniel really cares for him, doesn't he?" Jamie asks. "Yeah, Daniel saved him from some bully's when he first got here." T.K says.

Daniel comes out of the room crying. "Daniel? What happened?" I ask. He straightens himself out so he can talk. "When I got in there, he greeted me and then we talked. He then said he didn't have long to live and that I should read this." He says. He hands me a notepad and it says, 'I'm sorry for going by myself, I know I should have taken someone with me, but, it was destiny. Daniel, when you read this I want you to know I care for you and your future. Beverly, you were my first love, I will remember you, always.'. "And then I saw him, what I thought was asleep, but he died." He said.

We are all crying. But then we heard talking. "Don't worry, your friend is in a good place, and he just wants you all to know he will miss you." The voice fades away and I find myself on his bed. "Beverly, why is he not turning into a digi egg?" V-Mon asks me. "When humans die, they don't come back, it's like if you turned into a digi egg and someone destroyed you." I say. He then started crying too.

At the funeral

"We are here to mourn the loss of Hiroshi *enter last name here*. He was a great man, and in his will, he asks if no one would cry because everything's ok. Now, a speech from the best friend of his, Daniel Duhb." The preacher says. "Hello. I first met Hiroshi in 3rd Grade. He was being bullied, I saved him and we became friends. He lived in my house. He had died from a severe injury to the stomach. I will find the killer and turn him in myself." He says. Everyone clapped when he stepped down.

When we got to see him, I gave him his crest, I wish it wasn't destiny.. I sat down and watch him be buried. Once it's done I walk home while the others rode. "Why'd this happen to him?" I ask myself. "If you want to know, ask him." I hear the voice say. "His spirit is in the digital world." The voice tell me. I point my digivice to something digital and go to the digital world.

"Beverly?" The spirit of Hiroshi asks. "Hi, Hiroshi.."