"I'm Bucky!" a faintly familiar voice shouted.

I quickly snapped my head up to look for the owner of the voice. 

I saw Bucky at the far end of the table smiling goofily at me. 

"Hi Bucky!" I shouted down to him, smilng. 

"I'm Cam.." A softer voice came, I could obviously tell that he was smirking as he said this.

"Hi Cam," I said enthustically in a sarcastic way. 

"Am I missing something?" Rory said, looking confused at us.

"I'll tell you later," I replied, recieving a look from Rory in return. 

~~~~~

It is now 10 p.m. and the sky is getting darker. Leeds Days has been pretty fun. I met ALOT of people, got a golden tan from being in the heat all day, played on the playground with Rory and his friends, and we all have been dancing like maniacs for the past hour to the local band that was playing. 

Now, someone had a brilliant idea to play hide in go seek around town.... in the dark. 

I'm freaking out. I don't know this town at all! You're supposed to pair up and I was the left over one, meaning I had to go alone. 

"Well, you don't know your way around town! I can be with you," Rory said to me, looking worriedly at me. I didn't want him to make a fuss over me so I managed and smile and quickly told him I'd be fine. 

Bucky and Cam were first to find people. 

I went to the now deserted park and secured my self in the little tunnel, it would be impossible to find me unless you were looking directly into the tunnel. I knew they wouldn't find me easily, even though it seemed obvious they'd probably think it's TOO obvious.

"Let's split up," I heard Cam say to Bucky, I realized then that they were closer than I would've liked. 

I kept my breath slow, breathing threw my mouth slowly. 

I heard footsteps coming nearer, then all of a sudden they were gone. 

What?

'BOO!" I heard someone whisper from the end of the tunnel, causing goosebumps to cover my neck and arms.

I almost screamed, but I kept it in. 

My heart was beating five times faster than normal.

'JESUS CHRIST!" I whisper-yelled at the accomplice.

"Are you ok?" the voice asked, I tried to see the person, but they were crouched at the end of the tunnel which was in the dark.

"You nearly made me pee my pants!" I whispered angrily. 

The person chuckled, finally exposing themself to me by coming into the little tunnel and sitting besides me. It was a pretty hilarious sight considering his long legs could barely fit.

"Cam...." I whispered in a warning tone.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you pee." he joked.

I glared at him, causing him to smirk even more. What a jerk.

"Aren't you supposed to go find people?" I asked annoyed.

"I found you, didn't I?" He replied, still smirking. 

I wish I could wipe that adorable smirk off his face.

Did I say adorable?

I meant ugly.

Yeah, definetely ugly.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes, staring straight ahead of me. I could feel his eyes on me, it's become almost like a sixth sense now. 

"What?" I snapped at him, turning to face him.

"What?" He replied, confused. 

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes at him. 

"You're hard to read." He said simply, turning his head to face the stars through the little hole on top of the tunnel, "It's nice out here." 

"Surely different then New York" I realized, in New York you never saw stars and here they're scattered all around the night time sky. It made me never want to moment to end, it was breathtaking. 

"In South Africa too.." He said quietly. 

We stayed in comfortable silence for like 5 minutes, just enjoying the peace and staring at the sky through the peepholes when I broke the silence.

"Why did you come here?" I asked, looking over at him. His eyes still pointed towards the sky in a train of thought. 

"America is my second chance, even though I haven't been treating it like one. It's a chance to make something of myself," he said, then he looked at me with wide eyes. "I've never told anyone that." 

"Well your secrets safe with me," I chuckled, then growing serious when I said "I feel the same way here. In New York all there is right now is drama. Here is like my second chance to not screw things up with people and make true friends." I blushed, "That sounds stupid..." I really couldn't believe I'm telling all of this to a boy I just met yesterday, considering I have major trust issues.

"No, it really doesn't. I know what you mean." He replied, leaning back on the walls of the tunnel.

"TESSSSS! COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!" I heard someone scream, I'm 100% sure that was Rory's voice.

"CAM! WHERE ARE YOU?" Another voice yelled, it sounded like Bucky.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!" Alex screamed, causing me to widen my eyes and looked mortified. Cam just chuckled and rolled his eyes in response. 

"JEEZ! WE'RE NOT MAKING BABIES!" Cam said, crawling out of the tunnel and standing up.

I tugged on his shirt, trying to get him to sit back down again. It didn't work. Dammit.

"Congrats, you won. Sort of." Cam said, laughing. He grabbed my hand to help me out. I felt an electrical charge run through my arm. 

They all staring running towards us and climbed onto the playground and all started joking around again like we've been bestfriends for years. 

I'm starting to really like it here.

~~~~~~~~~

HEHEH HIIIII MY RUGRATS! WELL IT WAS BIRTHDAY TWO DAYS AGO YIPEE FINALLY :) IT WAS FUN AND I MADE RAINBOW CUPCAKES LIKE A COOL CAT. Anyways, they're connecting and I'm sort of kind of in love with Cam. isn't he caaaauuute? he's based after this guy that lives in my cousin's town and yeah c: it's gonna be weird seeing him around after this............. oh well! LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE/COMMENT/FAN/WHATEVER

xoxo-m