"Yeah, did you not recognise us?" Louis looked dumbfounded.

"Well, I've been here in Venice for half a year so I'm not really up to date, And don't get mad when I say I'm not really a fan. I've never sat and listened to you, or looked you up online." They didn't get mad, instead, they all started talking to each other at once.

"I told you she wasn't a fan girl keeping it low-" Louis exclaimed to Harry.

"Yeah but she still knew us-" Niall said to Louis.

"No wonder she wasn't screaming for a photo," Zayn said quietly but loud enough for to turn and give him a funny look.

"Don't flatter yourself," did they really expect that of me? I was definitely missing out on the music scene back home. 

Then Liam spoke up "Guys, guys seriously? Who cares whether Olivia's a fan or not. We're here to take a break from them so can we just end this conversation right here." They all stopped talking and looked at him obediently, as if he were a parent. Liam looked back at me and smiled. The afternoon sun was glowing around the room and radiated off of his skin. "Sorry about these guys, Olivia." I just nodded after hearing him say my name again. He grinned back and the guys had noticed our rather long exchange.

Louis cleared his throat. "So are you up for this tour or what?"

I quickly pulled my eyes away from Liam and smiled at Louis, "sure whatever, you are the guests after all." The guys cheered and I noticed Liam in the back shaking his head and laughing at the response from the rest of the group.

***

"Well this is the lobby, with the bar and restaurant on the right and the lounge on your left," the tour was well underway and I was able to get my dad to cut my work hours for the rest of the evening. He was more than happy to see me interacting with the guests.

"Is there a gym?" Liam blurted out suddenly and the guys turned to look at him and shook their heads laughing. Louis ran up to him and started punching him in the stomach.

"Stop tensing those abs in front of Olivia, Liam. You're wearing a shirt, she can't see your bloody six-pack." The boys laughed and I just looked at Liam to see how he'd responded.

"Get off Louis, and I'm not, so shut up." His words were quiet, almost as if he didn't want me to hear him. Liam looked up at me quickly with a little smile and his cheeks seemed to glow slightly.

"Um- yeah, there is a gym. It's this way." I lead them through the lobby and saw Louis had left Liam and had jogged my way to stand next to me.

"So Olivia, you a fan of us now?" Louis nudged my arm and winked at me. Was he expecting a serious answer?

"It's a bit too soon to be asking that isn't it?" I smiled.

"What? No! Come on, we're the most awesome guys ever. Well I am anyway." He gave me a cheesy grin and I just laughed at him, continuing on with the tour. "No but seriously. What do you think of us so far?" Louis questioned further. I continued leading them towards the gym and turned my head around to see the guys following me like ducklings following their mother. Harry gave me a charming smile, Zayn winked, Niall chuckled, and Liam looked at me with a nervous smile.

"Well I guess you're alright so far. But I swear you're all trying too hard to make me like you. Well, not that I dislike you," I saw Louis frown, "hey come on," I nudged into his side, "you're great ok? I just don't really know you, that's all." After that comment about them being 'great', Louis gave me a tight hug and cheered. Stay professional, Olivia. They're guests. I reminded myself that I was still a member of staff and wriggled out from Louis' hold and opened the door to the gym and spa.