My Past

I'm Mikasa Ackerman,my parents were killed when I was 9 years old. As much as I wanted to die with them,that's not what the killers thought,I was planned to be sold into sex slavery for the rest of my life,but a boy saved me. What is his name? I forgot. But he saved my life.

Here's the story: me and my mother were sitting in the kitchen making embroidery fabrics,I finished the one I was making and showed my mother saying,"Look mommy!" I was proud of what I made.
"This looks wonderful Mikasa! Embroidery has been in our family for heavens knows how long,and when you're older,you can teach your children" she said. I was confused and asked my mother,"Mommy,how do I have children?". My mom gave me a weird look,and said "I don't really know myself. How about you ask your father?" she told me.

"Huh?" asked my suprised father. "Yeah daddy,how do I have children?". My mom silently chuckled next to me. "Uh...I'm not too sure myself. How about you ask Doctor Jaëger when he comes over for your checkup?" my father suggested.

Then suddenly there were two knocks on the door 'Knock Knock'."Ah,speak of the devil!" my father said walking towards the door. 'Knock Knock' "Coming!" my father said. After he opened the door...my world shattered right in front of my eyes.

(Eren's POV)

'Knock Knock' my dad knocked on the door of the house that belonged to one of his patients,the Ackermans. I've never met any of the Ackermans,but my dad kept telling about how they have a daughter my age,and how I should behave.

'Knock Knock' my father knocked on the door again,after a few seconds when they didn't answer I said,"Maybe they aren't home...". "They knew I was coming...they should be home" my father said. My father opened the door slightly,so he could peak in "Hello is anyo-" he cut himself off by gasping. "What is it father?" I asked curiously.

My father opened the door all the way and entered. Being the curious boy I was,I looked into the house and saw two bodies,one of a man who had a stab wound in his chest,and the other,a women who had a big stab wound on the left side of her neck.

"I need to inform the Police about this! Eren,listen to me,I need you to wait at the foot of the mountain for me,got it? Eren!" My father asked. There was a knife laying on the floor,I picked it up and walked away,not heading towards the foot of the mountain,but towards a cabin I saw deep in the woods,where I knew she was.

(Mikasa's POV)

I don't know where I am,but I'm very cold. I think I'm in a cabin on the floor. The only thing I could think about was when my father opened the door.

(Flash Back)

My father went over to the door and opened it,"Welcome do-" my father was cut off. He then stumbled back and fell against a table,his body limp and lifeless,his eyes cold and dead of emotion.

The man standing in the doorway held a knife in his right hand. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything" he said in a cold voice. Then the guy behind him stepped up and held a small axe over his head,"Alright let's make this smooth and easy" he said "I don't think anyone wants their heads split open with this".

My mother was slowly reaching for the scissors behind her,when her finger wrapped around them,she jumped up from her chair and charged the man with axe. "Get off me you crazy bitch!" The man said. "MIKASA RUN!" My mother told me. I couldn't move,I was terrified,it felt like there was some supernatural force keeping me from moving.

"MIKASA! LISTEN TO ME AND RUN!" My mother told me. "Alright that's it you bitch!" The man with the axe said,bringing the axe down on my mother's neck,she turned around holding her neck,reaching out to me,before hitting the ground,dead.