Crumbling

She opened her eyes, the whiteness of the room instantly blinding her. She rubbed her eyes, blinking to adjust them to the lighting.
She stood up, staring at her surroundings. The large white room was empty, except for a blue diamond on the floor.

She ran to it, darting across the room until a powerful voltage of energy shook her body.
Shocked, and in a confused state, she rubbed her eyes and stared at the invisible wall that separated them, she desperately tried to touch it again but once again, she felt the electricity run thru her body.
She pulled her hand away and rubbed it while silently cursing to the stars, she looked around the room once more, trying to find any details about it, but the white walls were so blank that it almost felt that there was nothing around her, no walls, just open blank space. She walked to the walls, confirming that she was indeed trapped.

She sunk to the floor with a frustrated groan, feeling helpless.
She sighed and stared at the blue diamond on the floor that looked so close, yet was impossible to reach.

The floor shook, the diamond jumping violently as the floor trembled as if it was going to rip open at any second. Then it stopped and everything went back to the silence that drove her crazy.

*
*
*
       It felt as if hours had passed, the earthquakes becoming more frequent each time. The blue diamond still sat on the floor, Pink diamond stared at it worried if it could be cracked.

Suddenly the wall next her opened and there entered Yellow diamond, standing tall as she glared at Pink Diamond.

"I see that you've regained your form, good. White will soon give out her punishment for the both of you" she looked at the blue diamond and her eyes flashed with an indescribable emotions before returning to their usual coldness. "You had to drag her down with you, didn't you?" Yellow gritted her teeth and stared down at Pink, her yellow eyes dark and full of anger.

Pink stayed silent, staring at the diamond. She stood up from her spot on the floor and returned the glare with equal ferocity.
"And you had to lick White's heels as always didn't you? You- you.... You boot licker. What? Did she finally treat you as her equal after this? Face it! She thinks she's superior to all of us! But no we are a—"

"Enough!" The giggle echoed through the room as the wall opened once more. "Pink, why are you always so mad?. Are you still jealous of us, starlight? Don't worry, with my help you will soon be as perfect as me!"

White Diamond smiled at her, her big crazy eyes filled with such glee that made Pink diamond shiver at just the thought of what wicked punishments she had planned that made her so happy.

The blue diamond finally began to rise while the body of light appeared, her long clear blue hair fell to her shoulders as her eyes fluttered open. The moment they did they reflected the fear of seeing White and Yellow together.

"Wh-White! Ye—" Blue Diamond was interrupted as the ground shook violently once again.
White diamond groaned in pain and held her arm while trying to keep her balance.

"Yellow.... Please go talk to our guests...." White diamond hissed trough gritted teeth. "Make sure they cannot wreck my world anymore."

Yellow diamond nodded and began walking out. Pink diamond took this at her advantage summoning her shield and throwing it at White, who was caught off guard, and running out of the room.
Leaving Blue behind.
*
*
"Blue.... Why did you do it? Hm?"
White diamond smiled as crouched next to the diamond that cried on the floor.
Once again, Blue ignored her and sobbed loudly, this irritating White diamond.
"Use your words, Blue" she said trying to hide her irritation. "Why did you help Pink? Was it worth it? She certainly did not hesitate to abandon you."
Blue diamond cried harder when she heard these words.
"Talk to me Blue, I'll listen." Blue shook her head violently and crawled away.
"Why are you so scared, Blue? Do you think that I'll hurt you? That I will shatter you? I would never shatter a diamond." She spoke softly. "Make me understand the reasons behind all this. Make me understa—" she fell back and held her arm while hissing in pain. Blue looked at her confused.
In a blink of an eye, the whole room shook so violently that not even the white diamond could stand on her feet.

"They are destroying my planet, Blue" White diamond pouted. "They are destroying our home.
You helped them. You are destroying your own planet, why would you betray me, Blue?" She stared at Blue diamond who simply stared at the ground.
She roughly grabbed her chin and made her look at her.
"Look at me Blue! You pathetic diamond. Don't worry, with my help you will soon be perfect. As perfect as me."