Pale

"....Blue?" Pink spoke shakily, her eyes couldn't believe what she was witnessing.

"Oh, Pink. How great to see you again, has been a long time since you left me behind!" White Diamonds voice escaped Blue's pale lips.

The crystal gems stood in a fighting stance, while Pink Diamond stood frozen, hot tears forming in her eyes.

All the while the pale diamond looked over them, with a wicked, twisted, diabolical smile.

*

*

*

"Blue... No..." Pink tried to walk to her with shaky legs, guilt taking a big toll on her. "Snap out of it, you're stronger!" She cried out.

White diamond laughed, truly amused.

"Stronger than what, Pink? Stronger than me? You truly are amusing, or just plain idiotic."  Blue moved towards the Pink diamond that shook in fear and anger.

Pearl took advantage of the distracted diamonds and ran to Garnet and Amethyst, together merging to Alexandrite. This quickly catching the blue diamond's eye.

"How repulsive!" She exclaimed, her face contorting to complete and utter disgust. "Why is it that all of you always to fuse to try and compensate for your weak and pathetic existences?! You have all made an abomination of yourselves, humilliating yourselves and turning yourselves into such a pain for the eyes."

Alexandrite roared, pouncing on the diamond and throwing her off her feet. The pale diamond tried to push her off, but the angered fushion took a hard bite on the diamonds shoulder, digging her sharp teeth as far as it could to poof the diamond.

"Get off me you unworthy filth!" The pale diamond cried as it tried to fight the fusion off, only making the fusion bite down harder.

Pink watched in horror, not knowing what to do. Confused, scared and horrified.

Alexandrite finally pulled back, taking a big chunk off the diamonds shoulder, the diamond promptly poofing under her. At this Pink diamond quickly reacted, running to grab the pale diamond from under the fusion before they could damage her further.

"Oh Blue, I'm so sorry... This is all my fault.." She sobbed, carefully bubbling her and sending her home. "I will avenge and take you out of her control."

Alexandrite looked down at Pink, no emotion on their face. "We are going to stop White, wether you are by our side or not." Alexandrite began to walk away, stomping her way towards the main room where the tyrant awaited.

Pink clenched her jaw and quickly made her way to them. "Lets do this together one last time shall we?"