Hyojin's Birthday

Jungkook's POV
Today is Hyojin's birthday. I'm planning on proposing to her even though we're still young. I just dont want to lose her. I love her so much. The guys help me together with her group members.

Afternoon in my grandmother's garden

"Is everything okay now?" I asked nervously.

"Its all ready and dont be nervous, she'll say yes." Hannah noona assured me.

They hide on the bushes while I'm waiting her to arrive.

"Jagi!" She's here. She's so beautiful that left me speechless.

"Jungkook?" She looked at me with worried eyes.

"Ummm- uhhh- y-youre beautiful. Very beautiful." She blushed.

We entered the garden.

"Where are the others?" She asked me.

"Let's play a game." Her brows furrowed.

"Okay." Then she smiled brightly at me.

"Okay close your eyes and count to ten then find your first hint on the garden's table." She nod and started counted and I hide on the tree house.

Hyojin's POV
I got the first hint. It says "You'll find something red on the dining table." I went inside and head towards the dining table. There's a red paper. I opened the paper it says "on the hall, go inside the 3rd door, you'll see a white paper." Then I followed the instructions and read what's inside the paper. "Enter the sixth door you'll see something on the bed." I entered the sixth door I saw a bouquet of roses on the bed. There's a note on the top of the flower. "Go outside the hall and follow the arrows." I followed and ended upstairs. I looked around for another clue and saw a black box. I opened the box revealing a beautiful necklace. Its heart shape and it has J ❤ H and there's a letter. "Wear the necklace and go back on the garden." Really they made me walk around the house just to prepare what they were planning for. I entered the garden and then.... BOOM! All of them are present and Jungkook step forward.

"The necklace is perfect for you. I also have one." He showed me the necklace. Then he kneeled down.

Jungkook's POV
I kneeled down and took ouy the ring.

"Park Hyojin's, will you marry me?" Her eyes got teary.

Hyojin's POV
He's proposing to me.

"Yes!" Tears running down from my face.

"Yes?" Then his eyes become watery.

"YES! Y-E-S" i shouted.

"I love you." And he kissed me.