Chapter 7: Accident

Hyojin's POV
Our group called Purple Hearts is now the center of attention in South Korea. I didn't know that being an idol is this hard but at the same time I enjoy it. Making other people laugh and happy. Its worth it.

Its already 8pm.

I was walking down the park with my hoodie and mask. The weather is so nice. The cold breeze, the stars scattered in the deep, dark skies. I didn't walk with Jungkook cause he's still practicing and I can't wait any longer.

As I was walking on the sidewalk. A blinding light was on my way. My eyes adjusted at the light and saw who's driving.

Someone's POV
Good she's alone.

"Hana?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

Hyojin's POV
I felt a sharp pain. Then everything went black.

Mingyu's POV
I think I saw Hyojin. Then a car hit her. She removed her mask. Then I run towards her and brought her to the hospital.

"H-hana." I saw her drove away.

I called Yesol eonni but her phone is off. She got out of the ER.

I stayed beside her while she's still unconscious.

"Why won't you love me back." I mumbled. I called Yesol eonni again and she answered.

Phone Call

"Mingyu?"

"Hyojin is in the hospital. Xxxx hospital."

"Okey." Then she hung up immediately.

After a few minutes. 20 minutes to be exact the door busted open revealing the furious boyfriend of Hyojin.

"What happened?!" He growl.

"Please be quiet the patient is resting." The nurse said as she enters the room.

Hyojin's POV
I groaned in pain. I looked at the person next to me. I stroked his hair gently. He look up at me.

"Hey Kook." I smiled warmly at him.

"Honey." He cried.

"Shhhh. Don't cry I'm fine now you see." I hug him and he hug me back.

Jungkook's POV
I talked to Mingyu.

"Hana." He said.

"Oh Hana? Sehun's cousin?" I looked at him.

"She's the one who hit Hyojin." He said.

Hana's POV
Jungkook. Jungkook. Jungkook. Jungkook. Jungkook. I can't get him off of my messed up mind. What is wrong with me. Am I that desperate.

"If that girl dies Jungkook will be yours. Yours and yours alone." My doctor said through a phone call.

"But-"

"No buts young lady." My doctor said and hung up.

She's my doctor so I have to believe her.

Jungkook's POV
I'll talk to Hana.

"See you later, Honey." Then I kissed her forehead.

"Okey." Then she sleep.

I walked to SM entertainment.

"Good Morning, do you know where Sehun is?" I asked the lady near her 40s.

"He's in the practice room." Then she lead me there.

"Thank you." I bowed to her.

Sehun's POV
I'm practicing cause our comeback is about 2 months. Someone knocked.

"Jungkook?" I looked at him confused.

"Do you know where Hana is?" He asked desperately.

Well, Hana is my cousin she's head over heals for Jungkook. And now she's talking to a psychiatrist. Yes she's out of her mind.

Teaser
Good boy.

So lonely. Even though I dont have many readers. I'll still continue this story.

[Bts: Fighting!]
[Me: Yes! Fighting!]