Chapter 8: Crazy Lady

Hyojin's POV
I got discharge from the hospital. I stayed there for 1 week to be exact. The news about my accident start to fade. I really love the Violets they care so much. I received many gifts from them. Jungkook took me home since the others are busy.

"Honey?"

"Yeah?"

"I thought that I'd lose you." He hugged me tight.

"Shhhh, stop that. You'll never lose me." I kissed his cheeks.

8pm

Jungkook and I decided to take a walk. Of course we have masks on. Suddenly a girl near our age grab mine and Jungkook's mask. Then some fans ran after Jungkook. Then a girl pulled me the one who took our masks. She's a one CRAZY LADY. Suddenly she hit my head. Then all went black.

3am

I woke up in pain. I'm inside a hospital room.

"So you're awake." She grinned at me.

"I'm Hana, Oh Hana." She said.

"Dont you dare steal Jungkook from me." She really is a crazy person.

"What-" She didn't let me speak.

"Say good bye to your memories." Then I felt a stinging pain in my neck. She injected me something.

Hana's POV
I injected her the syrum. She'll forget for 5 months.*evil laugh*. Before she remembers, Jungkook is already mine.

Sehun's POV

"What! She doesn't talk to you for almost a month while she's saying she's been with you all time." I shouted at the psychiatrist.

"Those voices are back." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked totally confused.

"She said she hears things."

Hyojin'sPOV
I shouted in pain. Then I looked up to see a bunch of good looking guys.

"Hyojin!" Then the guy hugged me.

"Im sorry who are you?" I asked him. They all looked shock then a bunch of girls entered the room. Wow. Good looking guys and good looking girls.

The guy who hugged me cried. What! Why? What did I do? I dont know him. No! I dont know them.

"Honey!" Hyunsik shouted.

"Hyung?" I smiled at him.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"You don't remember them?" He looked shocked as well.

"You dont remember that youre and idol?" He asked. What the hell is he talking about?

"I'm an idol?" I laughed out loud.

"Wanna see you're recorded audition video?" He asked. My eyes widen.

[A/N: I don't really know if they really record it.]

"This is Jungkook." He pointed the one who cried. I felt bad for him.

"Your boyfriend." He emphasized the word boyfriend.

"What! Boyfriend?! Are you kidding me!" I shouted that startled them.

"Stop shouting at your older brother, young lady." The tallest guy said.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Then Hyunsik hug me.

"Its fine. Guys maybe you should be the one to introduce yourselves to her." My brother said.

"I'm Kim Namjoon but they call me RM or Rapmon or Rap Monster." He showed his dimples.

"I like your dimples." I giggled.

"I'm Kim Seokjin just call me Jin." What a broad shoulder.

"I'm Min Yoongi call me Suga." Wow his skin is so white like flour.

"I'm your hope, your sunshine, I'm JHope. Jung Hoseok is my fullname." What a happy man.

"I'm Park Jimin." Eye smile is he Jimin my cousin?

"Chim-chima?" He shhhhed me. He really is Jimin. I looked at the guy next to him.

"Mr. Box smile?" Taetae.

"Honey, you remember me." His eyes become teary.

"You're my cousin, idiot." I giggled.

"You're Jungkook." I feel warm inside. My heart is pounding really fast.

"Yes I'm Jungkook." He gave me a sad smile. Why does my heart feel this way. Why am I sad when I see him sad.

"Hey Honey! I'm Choi Hyunyoo but call me Hannah eonni." I smiled at her.

"I'm Seo Seong-i but call me Serah eonni." I nod.

"I'm Kim Taeso just call me Tina eonni." What a warm smile.

"I'm Yoon Ji Eun but you can call me Jia eonni." She looks like Suga.

"You and Suga look a like." I blurted.

"I'm Kang Yoonjin but call me Yazzi eonni." I smiled at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Joohyo but you used to call me Jeyo." I showed her my bunny smile.

"I missed your bunny smile, maknae." Maknae? So Im the youngest.

"Hey Honey-ah, I'm your manager Han Yesol but you call me Mngr. Han before."

We got along well, and they said that they'll help me to remember.

Let's stop there. My friend said that I should delete this story but I refuse Because this is my first fanfic. I can't just give up just like that. She said that I'm so lame at writing stories.