★Part 1★

A/N: I just want to get a few things out of the way to make sure that this story makes more sense for anyone reading! This story is set in a world where Quirks never existed. It's just like our world in its present day. U.A. isn't a hero school, but the school itself still exists. It's only a normal everyday Japanese High School now. The reader is male, but obviously, it doesn't need to be if you don't want it to be. I'm just writing it from the perspective of a high school boy. I think that's really all I need to explain. I hope you enjoy!

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There's something in this world that always seems out of reach. It's something that is gentle and beautiful. And when you try to search for it, you just can't seem to find it. It seems like an enigma to most, something that is just a myth. But, when someone does find it, it will be the person who was meant to find it. Because it was made to work that way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Part 1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

F/N's Journal
Entry #45
Spring 2018

"Over the past few days, my dad and I have been moving into a new home in Musutafu, Japan. It's been a long time coming ever since my parents were divorced. But, after my mom suddenly left town, my dad decided it was time for us to leave as well. I didn't really have a say in it, so we left as soon as possible. Now we're finally moved in and I'm able to rest... but not for too long. Tomorrow, school starts back up again and I'll be entering my second year. The school is called U.A. High school and there's no real meaning why, which is weird. Normally schools are named after the city and the neighborhood that they're located in, but this one is just called U.A. for some reason. Unfortunately, I probably won't know anyone who goes to this school since I just moved here. I haven't heard anything bad about the school, but I'm still nervous. Now that I think about it, I had some old friends that moved to Musutafu years ago... Maybe they go to U.A.? I won't get my hopes up, but it would be nice to know that I recognize at least one person. It's getting late, so I'm going to head to bed now. I'll be back tomorrow to write about my experiences at my new school."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hnnnng..!" I quietly moaned as I stretched my arms. "Alright, that's a good enough entry for tonight," I said, shutting my journal and storing it in my desk. After a few seconds of sitting at my desk and staring into space, I yawned. "I'm that tired, huh?" I whispered to himself. Looking around at my neatly organized room I noticed my alarm clock read 10:06 P.M. "It is getting a bit late... I guess I should get to bed. Gotta be well rested for tomorrow..!" I muttered. Reluctantly, I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and lied out my mattress. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

...

The morning sun peered through the crack in my window blinds. Only a single beam of light made it through, piercing right into my eye. I slowly opened it and squinted. I groaned as I slowly lifted myself up, still covering my eye from the piercing light. Unknowingly, I sat there staring at the window, spaced out.

"Oh, right... School today..." I mumbled as I got out of my bed. I sluggishly walked over to my clock and saw that it was 7:02 A.M. "Classes start at 8:30 I think..? And it's a 15-minute walk..." I said. My dad had already left for work at this point, so it was up to me to make my breakfasts and lunches. I wouldn't say I was great at cooking, but I definitely wasn't awful. After making my food, I ate and got prepared to leave.