His hands stopped on your exposed hip, his fingers grazed your bare skin momentarily before stopping. Fixing your tank top to cover up, you turned around to face him with his drink in hand.

"I won't be needing the drink babygirl, I've got a few things to deal with" he said lowly, his lips grazing your ear ever so slightly.

Your heart beat hammered in your chest as you looked straight ahead. He carefully took the glass from your hand before placing it on the counter behind you.

"I've got to go, I'll call you later on so make sure you pick up your phone" he said, leaning away from you.

You nodded your head in response.

Following closely behind him as he walked down the hall to the front door, you felt your nerves dwindling. Maybe he didn't know about you and Liam, and that's what you hoped. As he reached to open the door handle, he abruptly whirled around punching you hard across the cheek.

You flew to the ground in response. Whimpers and sobs escaped your lips as you crawled away from him but he was much quicker.

"No please Omar!!" You cried out in pain when you felt him grip onto your hair, roughly dragging you down the corridor towards the living room.

"You think I'm stupid huh? You thought I wasn't going to find out what you did you dumb bitch!" He shouted down at you. Your hands quickly moved towards his own as you tried to pry his fingers from your hair.

"What's this I see-" your eyes landed on the picture on his phone, which had both you and Luke talking, it was followed by a video of your conversation.

He tugged on your hair even tighter, yanking your head back making you yelp in agony. You felt your cheek burn in pain as tears cascaded down your cheeks like waterfalls. Pleas of mercy poured from your lips incoherently but none of them phased Omar, instead it only made him angrier.

"P-Please Omar, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so so sorry-" you cried out.

He pressed you against the sofa, your face was buried against the plush pillows as his hands wandered down your sides. Patting you down until he found what he was looking for, he pulled out your phone from your pocket.

"Call him now princess, CALL HIM!" He growled." I want you to call that little shit and tell him to come here right now"

"I-I don't have his number" you sobbed but you were only greeted with another rough tug to your hair.

"Don't you fucking lie to me Y/N, unlock your phone" you shakily pressed your thumb on the phone, immediately unlocking it.

"O-Omar p-please just-"

"Shut up! Shut your pretty fucking mouth before I shut it for you" you sobbed silently into the sofa.

"What's his number Y/N" he snapped.

"I-Its saved under Mariah 2" you answered incoherently.

"So you lied to me again princess huh, you had his number on your phone this whole fucking time-" you screamed in pain when he roughly threw you to the floor. Your head hit the ground, leaving you momentarily dazed.

His grip tightened on your hair as he waited patiently for Liam to answer his phone. The sound of the phone ringing filled the room along with your sobs and whimpers.

"P-please Omar" you sobbed. "P-please I-I-" you cried out.

"Shut up, shh your mouth" he pulled your hair even tighter.

"The number you have dialled is no longer available, please leave a message after the beep" Omar quickly tossed the phone on the ground before dragging you onto the sofa.

You struggled against him, trying your hardest to push him away but he was too strong. You writhed against him as he pushed you onto the sofa, making sure all of his weight was on you. Tugging on tightly to your hair again, he brought your head back slightly so you could look up at him.

"Where do you think you're going-" Your eyes widened in fear when he brought his arm back before hurling his fist into your face.

The punch was followed by another and another and another leaving you dazed. You were going in and out of consciousness at this point, the screams were coming to halt and Omar's movements were slowing down but not wavering.

After sending one last punch into your side he stood up before glaring down at your bloodied face. You whimpered on the floor, your hands gripping onto your sides as you spat out the blood pooling in your mouth.

You tried to sit up from the floor but your arms gave way.

"Pathetic" he spat, making you flinch.

"To think I could trust you" he chuckled humourlessly. "After everything I've done for you, everything I've helped you with, your college fees, your house and your fucking car, this is how you fucking repay me!!" He shouted.

You sobbed quietly on the floor, not being able to move from the spot you were in because of how much your body was aching.

"When I get back Y/N, we're going to have a very serious chat" he hissed before stalking out of the living room, leaving you both physically and mentally hurt.

Celebrity Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें